• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[READ] Mapping Is My Hobby.

Guys, i just got a hunch. I think this is a dude who made a new profile and makes these map stupid on purpose, to get ppl to react :)

Guys, i just got a hunch. I think this is a dude who made a new profile and makes these map stupid on purpose, to get ppl to react :)
Stop pushing him down, everyone's a beginner at the start. So many bullies here :<

i'm not talking about when he registered? read idiot read. Check the name both having only numbers

4Muki4? What's Your Problem ? My Name? I'll Ask Admins To Change It.

Take Care Of Your NAME Also ><

These starts to be a bit pathetic, im not pushing him down. But much of these comment are about improvement, tips and hints. If he read those, as im sure he did, he wouldnt make things square, he would try raw, he would look at other map pieces, and he would make better maps..
When i started myself i werent that bad, sure i sucked(not saying im pro now), but my point is, he wouldn't make those ugly(sorry :)) pieces when he got so much respons on what to do better. What the hell, we're telling him, so ehy doesnt he do something?

I'm starting to wonder if he is a troll or not, at the moment I'm leaning toward the outcome that he is indeed a troll but I can't say for sure, perhaps his English just sucks and he can't understand any words of advice we have to give.

I'm starting to wonder if he is a troll or not, at the moment I'm leaning toward the outcome that he is indeed a troll but I can't say for sure, perhaps his English just sucks and he can't understand any words of advice we have to give.

Thank you!!!

1. He's definitely not trolling, seems to be a kid.

2. Why the fuck did you remove my damn comments? ;_;

Get a new hobby, or search "How to be a pro in mapping tibia 8.6 labinot" in youtube and ull be peroxside in a month or two.

Your Hoppy IS Mapping :eek:

so I won't play tibia again :) if you map

wtf you are nothing in mapping I think i'm not good at mapping but I can give more sense than this

Looks like my maps the first time I used an mapeditor. Still im not good these days haha, made this yesterday autoboarded "tutorial", you get your first items and missions from the NPC up there.
But thats what they mean, you can use autoboarder, but try to not just make a square.
ye8IZr.png

And im not a mapper. I hate mapping.

Back