• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have this errors in console, maybe someone know how to fix it?
FYI, I helped him fix this over MSN. (just in case)
Why when I try to enter with the account manager it crashed down?? :S, I have written the carlin's temple position and town id = 5, can you say me what happens?:S
the error says the following:

The forgotthen server has encountered an error and has to close..

Use this .exe: TheForgottenServer.rar

Btw Cykotitan, is it okay if i can get your msn? I really need some help and i cant understand what you mean by the messages, nothing wrong with the server, I'll have to tell you through messenger. (Rep 4 u!)

otland.png

i get this error after sometime online.
help.

bump

Can someone help me with the new beta GesiorAcc website, with the new namelock etc.., I can get to the last step but when i do i put in my new admin password and it says something like ~~htdocs/pots/ ~ throw in OTS_Account~~~ what do i do? i really want that beta version

INQ, The teleport after Hellgorak dosent work
i changed it by my self, But so can solve this problem and make it 100% working real map ;]

Can someone help me? I changed the group_id: 1 to 3 on my GM cause i cant put 6 (i don't know why:S) and when i enter i have the outfit of the GM but i can't execute any any command, i don't know why, could you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back