• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Map Project v0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This exe prevents it from crashing so much, and its a fix for the SQLite side ;P

How do you use UNAMED031a for TFS 02

because when I get to the 4th step it says Fatal error fetch or something, and im not skipping steps

How do you know they m oved yalahar? where did u download this?

The part of charm of arms does not work, does not desert quest, the quests of the amazon camp does not work, demon oaq bugada, spike sword does not work the system for this premium account bugado type area for the passage of pa in roock does not coincide with the vip system and needs a revision, no matter the cathedral, this quest Outlander camp empty, move to the beginning of this poi bugada.

NPC Santiago, and zirella carlos no mudaça the name of the NPC that sells magic of Druid, the first quests add miss the start of the tibia type aprimeira which the player takes 1 coat of a mace as a matter of string and others.

Are you going to release v0.9 before the release of TFS protocol 8.5 or after?

They plaid update to mystic spirit 0.2.3 well protocol is still 8.42 without new outfits, monsters and items.

no i think they have much to do ..
i see that they moved yala.. to the right Pos
As a matter of fact, we have moved Yalahar to Real Tibia coordinates a while ago.
Are you going to release v0.9 before the release of TFS protocol 8.5 or after?
I would rather wait until Talaturen releases TFS 0.2.4
in case that takes too long, then we'll just release v0.9.0 based on TFS 0.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back