• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real or custom? Change ur freaking title name

Klank

Althea ¤ A New World Developer
Reaction score
Im sick of looking at the advertisement section, where it says custom all the way from the top to bottom.

Call the real map server's edited instead of custom rl map, we all know as soon as a nub delete a chair or a grass tuff he calls it custom.
This will give more attraction to the servers that are, in fact a custom server.

Anyone agree, or iz diz a stupid post?

Can we actually get something to happen? I mean Limos already addressed the problem and came up with a very good suggsestion.
How come we aren't seeing these things put into action?... The poll is 35-0 infavor of creating a section for custom servers only.
The fact that 35 people even voted is pretty suprising and seeing that no one voted against it just ensures that this needs to happen.
What's the point of having Admin/Staff is they are not willing to address and or fix the problem.
Well actually I voted for: have a new forum section for NOT CUSTOM servers.
But there was no such option.

Customs = New Adventures

Real Map= 10000000000000servers (9000000000000 are 8.6)

Approved?
mvkchi.png

This needs to be added regardless of how it's done. Real maps need to have their own board and custom maps need to have their own board. The real maps are getting ridiculous these days. The open tibia community is meant for trying new things and being creative! Why stick with the same map? Is it because of laziness, easy money, boredom? Common guys... there's great potential out there, let it shine!

Need an admins attention, if they have seen this it can't been ignored.

I agree with you @nikolai , I'm so tired an sick of looking for a descent server to play and only watching RL spamming servers, thats so annoying. I hope the moderators change that.

Are there seriously none admins that wanna take part in this?

They could possibly just be busy with other stuff right now, however, it would be very nice if they actually commented saying if any action is going to be taken.

Any update?

I think it's a good idea, but I would rather see a sub forum in Advertisement for real map servers, so all real map servers are placed together there and the rest of the servers just stay where they are atm in the Advertisement board.
Good thing with this is that people who look for a real map server only have to click on the sub forum, which is easy to understand also for people who are not familiar with the forum and people who don't want to play real map servers can simply ignore it.

@Limos something like this?
skyi5x.png

Last edited:
Out of interest, which category would my server come under?
It's a pure war server where you start with level/equipment/skills etc. You fight in closed off real tibia cities (and a few other areas) and rotate the map using the !votemap command.

In the end, I do use large sections of the real tibia map and focus on replicating real tibia pvp - and so logically, It's a "real map server".
It is by no means anything like the real map servers you claim to dislike so much though, and your proposal would be detrimental to my server and others like it. (e.g. @Eldin's Deathmatch)

Out of interest, which category would my server come under?
It's a pure war server where you start with level/equipment/skills etc. You fight in closed off real tibia cities (and a few other areas) and rotate the map using the !votemap command.

In the end, I do use large sections of the real tibia map and focus on replicating real tibia pvp - and so logically, It's a "real map server".
It is by no means anything like the real map servers you claim to dislike so much though, and your proposal would be detrimental to my server and others like it. (e.g. @Eldin's Deathmatch)
custom.

I would place my vote at a sub forum for the normal "Real Tibia (Wannabe) Servers" like @whitevo mentioned, everything should focus on more custom Projects at first glance.
A server with the real tibia map, normal vocations and generally basic systems and functions will never become a custom server by adding a a few map parts or events.

I voted for a new sub-forum to support the idea, wonderfull thread, I can see that their is hope for custom Projects.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

PS: A second sub forum could be made for any "War Servers" if that confuses people.

Last edited:
@Mark I'm pretty sure you have seen this thread. Do you have any suggestion to fix this "issue" ? 1 year later still the same issue. I hope you can do anything Mark.

Kind Regards,
Tarek

I had totally forgotten this post @HalfAway , got any influence on the bosses? :p

They could need a system like you site..

Back