• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Real Tibia Screenshots] Greyshade

I'm still not sure if I should play xd
Taking level 41 now anyways..
This is how my screenshots will look in future:
aFFz_88989.PNG

Cool! Viewed all the pages :d

Good luck, i botted to 34 and then i got banned. Sum bitszh told on me ):

i go bot my knight on selena ;d
or mabye not ;s

Edit.. I will play on my knight there ;D
Atleast for awile until my net is stable again so I can play on my pally on antica ;p
34hyl5d.jpg

nop no bot

Last edited:
I made an own script for cormaya dwarves with depositer and all (there's no1 right now), will release it on tibiabot forums in few days.
43az_42hv2.PNG

I also died but I managed to get level 43 back and i got like 20% to 44 :D

I made an own script for cormaya dwarves with depositer and all (there's no1 right now), will release it on tibiabot forums in few days.
43az_42hv2.PNG

I also died but I managed to get level 43 back and i got like 20% to 44 :D

Gratz ;P
Im haunting som crocodiles for the task ;D

@up nice xD

I was boting in tombs with piggyden, then when I checked my screen there was a level 142 and a level 135 following me and killing all my monsters and trying to block me, I just kept boting since I really doesn't care that much about piggyden. They started to shoot magic walls and they was doing this for around 20 minutes. After that one of them left and soon after that there was 2 other guys with level 40 and 50 and they attacked me. I rushed almost whole darama with 2 mid levels trying to kill me and a magic walling level 142.
I died at the entrance to ankrahmun. I laughed so hard irl xDDD
AHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz_1ds44.PNG

Back