• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real tibia server.

Sam

Banned User
Reaction score
Hi,

I'd like to cut it short and simple, I'm looking for a nearly 100% real tibia map. Tracked or not, I don't care.

I'm looking for all the houses to be coded, yalahar to be added (and hopefully coded). If possible, the houses with same names as real tibia (but not 100% necessary). I'd also like if INQ and PoI were added on the map, as well as all other little quests. If you have the monsters with 100% loot, or even close, it's a bonus for ya.

Also, having the real NPCs is also a bonus.

This is for a HUGE project, and I know what I'm looking for is a little far-fetched, although hopefully someone has it, and I may bne willing to include a little bit of money for your help. I can promise you it will never be re-released, only used in my server.

Thank you,
Sam

we have 100% real name houses and quests like postman djinns ice islands etc but we dont sell it xd only what i can sell is some quests/npcs map sorry but no ;p

Back