• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Real Tibia Spawns In A Custom Unique Server

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

What do you guys think of this?

In a pretty custom/unique server using some real tibia spawns, such as frost dragon island.

The majority of the server (main island, main town) all 100% custom, however through boat you can access some real tibia spawns, like frost dragons, and poi, dhq, and some other spawns.

I feel like it brings back some good memories and fun zones while taking out the rest of the boring map and replacing it with new content. however bringing back from real tibia content for the nostalgia.

If the custom part is actually good and not just an island with some houses and a temple filled with tps, then it doesn't sound like a terrible idea.

I don't like it due to my personal vendetta against anything real map.
I see some real maps add custom island, spawns, etc.. to their real map server which is cool, but I don't think it will work the other way around.
If you're planning to go for a custom unique server than I would suggest you refrain yourself from tainting the custom in your server by using real tibia spawns.

Back