• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Plebs don't like Tibianic because they clearly never played Oldschool Tibia and want to get level 100 by effortlessly SD'ing dragons.

Plebs don't like Tibianic because they clearly never played Oldschool Tibia and want to get level 100 by effortlessly SD'ing dragons.

I'm sorry but that's not true, I'm level 128 on real Tibia and the fact that I don't like TibiaNic was stated before, even though there are many reasons that I won't enumerate here since this isn't a thread about TibiaNic.

Update:

Added perfect replica of Paradox Tower Quest, along with some other quests.
Started to work on a map refresh system like CipSoft.

Last edited:
lol'd, is this supposed to be an achievement or something?

Truth hurts m8

Let's stop the topic there, no more TibiaNic chatting on my thread, create your own.

Update:

Added a map respawn system like CipSoft, the game loops through 8 million tiles everytime (it's fully optimized), everytime there are no players on a certain area radius a time will be set to these tiles, after these tiles being rechecked on the non-ending loop and the time without players exceeds 5 minutes it will be refreshed and cleaned to it's original state.

Let's stop the topic there, no more TibiaNic chatting on my thread, create your own.

Update:

Added a map respawn system like CipSoft, the game loops through 8 million tiles everytime (it's fully optimized), everytime there are no players on a certain area radius a time will be set to these tiles, after these tiles being rechecked on the non-ending loop and the time without players exceeds 5 minutes it will be refreshed and cleaned to it's original state.

Wouldn't be faster to loop through all players and then set the area near the player to not being cleaned and clean every other tile? It's like doing it from the other side. Just a suggestion. :p

Wouldn't be faster to loop through all players and then set the area near the player to not being cleaned and clean every other tile? It's like doing it from the other side. Just a suggestion. :p

It could but could be more cpu intensive than the one I made right now, indeed let's say there are 100 players online, these players are continously moving so setting the tiles in the sight radius every time they move annoys me, therefore, there should be a different thread for checking on these tiles (the player has walked on) and check the time intervals to reset it to it's original state, the differences between the one I made and this one are very tiny, but mine does this without having to set the tiles for each player tile has walked on.

doesnt that cause lagg if it loops through all those tiles?

No, I've run many performance tests on my server including the database.
I've modified the code only for benchmark purposes to make the 30k monsters move even when there are no players around (My i5-3570k @ 4.4 ghz usage was as little as 3~9%).

The map refreshing thread on my server executes everytime the server initiates, it loops on the never ending loop and my cpu usage is as short as 1~2% so no, I doubt it is.

By the way, here are RME statistics;

Code:
Map statistics for the map "No map description available."
    Tile data:
        Total number of tiles: 7513550 (7.5kk)
        Number of pathable tiles: 1243703 (1.2kk)
        Number of unpathable tiles: 6269847 (6.2kk)
        Percent walkable tiles: 16.55%
        Detailed tiles: 428474 (428k)
        Percent detailed tiles: 5.70%
    Item data:
        Total number of items: 8334995 (8.3kk)
        Number of moveable tiles: 26756
        Number of depots: 264
        Number of containers: 101
        Number of items with Action ID: 462
        Number of items with Unique ID: 237
    Creature data:
        Total creature count: 22765
        Total spawn count: 10312
        Mean creatures per spawn: 2.21
    Town/House data:
        Total number of towns: 11
        Total number of houses: 761
        Mean houses per town: 69.18
        Total amount of housetiles: 28121
        Mean tiles per house: 36.95
        Mean tiles per town: 2556.45
        Largest Town: "Thais" (6454 sqm)
        Largest House: "Mercenary Tower" (508 sqm)

Generated by Remere's Map Editor version 2.2

For the server to check 1kk tiles takes around 15~30 minutes (aprox.)

It could but could be more cpu intensive than the one I made right now, indeed let's say there are 100 players online, these players are continously moving so setting the tiles in the sight radius every time they move annoys me, therefore, there should be a different thread for checking on these tiles (the player has walked on) and check the time intervals to reset it to it's original state, the differences between the one I made and this one are very tiny, but mine does this without having to set the tiles for each player tile has walked on.

No, I've run many performance tests on my server including the database.
I've modified the code only for benchmark purposes to make the 30k monsters move even when there are no players around (My i5-3570k @ 4.4 ghz usage was as little as 3~9%).

The map refreshing thread on my server executes everytime the server initiates, it loops on the never ending loop and my cpu usage is as short as 1~2% so no, I doubt it is.

By the way, here are RME statistics;

Code:
Map statistics for the map "No map description available."
    Tile data:
        Total number of tiles: 7513550 (7.5kk)
        Number of pathable tiles: 1243703 (1.2kk)
        Number of unpathable tiles: 6269847 (6.2kk)
        Percent walkable tiles: 16.55%
        Detailed tiles: 428474 (428k)
        Percent detailed tiles: 5.70%
    Item data:
        Total number of items: 8334995 (8.3kk)
        Number of moveable tiles: 26756
        Number of depots: 264
        Number of containers: 101
        Number of items with Action ID: 462
        Number of items with Unique ID: 237
    Creature data:
        Total creature count: 22765
        Total spawn count: 10312
        Mean creatures per spawn: 2.21
    Town/House data:
        Total number of towns: 11
        Total number of houses: 761
        Mean houses per town: 69.18
        Total amount of housetiles: 28121
        Mean tiles per house: 36.95
        Mean tiles per town: 2556.45
        Largest Town: "Thais" (6454 sqm)
        Largest House: "Mercenary Tower" (508 sqm)

Generated by Remere's Map Editor version 2.2

For the server to check 1kk tiles takes around 15~30 minutes (aprox.)

Indeed the difference is neglible, my idea fits more for low populated server and yours for high populated. Anyways it's good to see nice progress. Good luck! :)

Indeed the difference is neglible, my idea fits more for low populated server and yours for high populated. Anyways it's good to see nice progress. Good luck! :)

Thank you for your suggestions, when I get to have a test server running the game logs will tell if any thing is not working correctly or there is a performance decrease.

I hope the system you made doesn't clean lootbags. For example, let's say you got a bag on groundfloor at cyclopolis in edron, then u go hunt down many floors and then come back up, will the bag be cleaned? :p

I hope the system you made doesn't clean lootbags. For example, let's say you got a bag on groundfloor at cyclopolis in edron, then u go hunt down many floors and then come back up, will the bag be cleaned? :p

I'll rather wait for Remere to release the code in GitHub that way I can edit the source and add a function to set certain tiles as refreshable just like in RealTibia.

I'm so gonna play this ot. Ezzz started this thread in january and he stays very active and he is without doubt the OT-Creator with most patience. This will just be so good.

I'm so gonna play this ot. Ezzz started this thread in january and he stays very active and he is without doubt the OT-Creator with most patience. This will just be so good.

Thank you for your kind words :') Yes this is the best project you will ever see around, and of course, the best Tibia 7.6 replica. I've got some offers, but unfortunately this project is not for sale :)

Server Quests: 140, 18 to go! (In these 18 included; The Queen of the Banshees, The Djinn War - Efreet Faction, The Djinn War - Marid Faction, The Postmans Mission Quest, The Ancient Tombs Quest and some other not big quests (small ones).

Many people said I was not going to be able to do this, way too many.

Last edited:
Maybe if my friend is able to host it yes.

Back