• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Lol, either you are dumb or just a troll.

poor noobs ;/

i have 22 upload, sure it's fine for ppl who live close to u but it's absolute garbage for any1 else, not anywhere close to the lagless environment u need for an oldschool

On today's really small private test server a few bugs and performance issues were corrected, in the other hand;

Fixed mana fluid offer for all NPCs (when buying more than 2 manafluids the NPC was selling them as water vials).
Modified monsters respawn code (They should now spawn twice as fast now, average respawn time now when the server is almost empty is 3~4 minutes on certain monsters).
Fixed Chatterbone.
Reverted all spells (You now have to buy them).
Reverted experience stages (From high to 40x~10x starting from level 8 to level 90).
Reverted loot rate to 1x from 4x
Reverted regeneration from 7x to 1x.

Again thanks for playing!

poor noobs ;/

i have 22 upload, sure it's fine for ppl who live close to u but it's absolute garbage for any1 else, not anywhere close to the lagless environment u need for an oldschool
The upload speed doesn't have ANYTHING to do with how far away players are. That doesn't affect the router speeds, amount of jumps, and distance to the player compared to the server. You won't get any better latency with 1gbit compared to a 1 mbit upload. Unless they gbit server is closer to the player.

I've also read your other posts.. and they are.. formative. *sarcasm* End of discussion.

Sorry EZ, for offtopic here.

I'll try to have another private test server in the next few days.

At the moment I'm adding some features to every teleport and switch in the game and adding all the small missing quests to the game.

All small quests were added for a total of 165 quests working as intended!
Just need to do special quests like The Queen of The Banshees, etc...

Right now I'm adding all missing keys.

Edit: Added all keys with there respective door and quest.
Added all small quests around the map.

TODO: Delete all CipSoft engine map scripted quests and actions.

Fixed an issue with Floor Reset that was cleaning house tiles to their original state.

Edit #2: Adding a relocate feature to all working game switches.
Adding a relocate feature to all working game teleports.

Last edited:
Edit: Added all keys with there respective door and quest.
Added all small quests around the map.

Speaking of Quests, how do your gates of expertise work? Do they open like real tibia/realots (walk through like a normal door), or are they like every other OT server (right click on the door to teleport to the other side)?

Are you making all the little things like that a clone of real tibia or are you unable to do it?

Speaking of Quests, how do your gates of expertise work? Do they open like real tibia/realots (walk through like a normal door), or are they like every other OT server (right click on the door to teleport to the other side)?

Are you making all the little things like that a clone of real tibia or are you unable to do it?

most OT's exp doors work like that nowaday

Lol, they work like RealOTs, there's even anti-loot bag destroy measurements, which happens if you're in a gate of expertise or quest door and there are items under you and you close or leave the door, normally the door will close itself and delete all items, but here, all the items are moved next to the side (usually EAST) depending if the next tile is walkable.

And yes, I'm trying to replicate all the little things of RealOTs, of course, the things that ain't out of my hands and that I have not missed, which in case anyways will be added in the meanwhile.

Right now: Editing all free account spawn areas to work like RealOTs (There are slower respawns on certain areas and on certain monsters).

Last edited:
@Ezzz

Need help with The Queen of the Banshees Quest ???
P.M me ;]

Lol, a lot of people have offered me help with anything of the server, yet I have not needed one.

In case I need something or I'm missing information concerning let's say; a magic forcefield, I'll ask here kindly :)

Edit: Performed some Monster Respawn changes, now there is no monster that respawns in 1 minute, the default monster respawn interval is 85 seconds equivalent to 1.41 minutes, this without counting the randomized algorithmn for performing monster respawn, using the current amount of players online & activity.

Last edited:
What exp is it going to be? I hope not lowrated

I've updated the main thread with information, many people have asked this and I've replied, so for not having to tell you to go look for my answer somewhere, just look at the main thread there you will find all the information that is needed, furthermore there is plenty of information and updates in my posts in the thread.

wait are u are giving this server for some Riot Points? , what the hell man ._.

Only to my friend who's the one whose going to host it :) ONLY if he's able to, otherwise I'll have to think what to do with this lol

Last edited:
Only to my friend who's the one whose going to host it :) ONLY if he's able to, otherwise I'll have to think what to do with this lol

Is your friend one of those Venezuelan players who caused a lot of war towards the end of realots? (no offense).

Added Annihilator & Desert Quest.
Added The Queen of the Banshees Reward Room (Will do the whole quest itself later on).
Added all game switches!
Added all game teleports!
I'm adding a special despawn for special monsters that should not be lured away spawn limits, this will be added to certain Giant Spiders around Plains of Havoc, Forbidden Lands Behemoths & Giant Spiders, etc...

TODO:

Postman's.
Djinns!

-
Hints of History:

Did you know that in 1999 Tibia, after every server save a Dragon Lord in PoH will drop a Dragon Scale Mail? Back then this item was considered rare, but the most interesting fact about this "bug" is: How is this possible to happen? In OpenTibia we can never come up with these types of bugs, this is just a different idea of how CipSoft made the game!

Update (This update is mostly The Ancient Tombs Quest only):

Every part of the quest is being added, and is stressfully tested, meaning that all players are able to follow Tibia.Wikia instructions to complete the quests.

Rewrote Thalas, Omruc and Dipthrah monsters.
Added Thalas, Omruc and Dipthrah Tombs with Rewards.

More to be added tonight!.

Back