• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

It was until my partner got in touch with me with realots files lolz.

Oh and with the realots original map.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL you remind me of Nottinghster, so fking annoying. No one cares dude.

Even if your server is exactly a replica of RealOTS which it will never be, you'll FINALLY realize you will have wasted your time.

So I'm done here, It's not my time wasted >;P

Good job Ezzz! I'm glad you were able to develop such a wonderful project. Your dedication will pay off. Don't mind the lazy haters, they clearly can't understand how cool will be a server that stays true to old school Tibia game mechanics and detailing with a full customization potential.

Would you mind telling us about the secret quests and stuff you found while converting the RealOTs files?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Good job Ezzz! I'm glad you were able to develop such a wonderful project. Your dedication will pay off. Don't mind the lazy haters, they clearly can't understand how cool will be a server that stays true to old school Tibia game mechanics and detailing with a full customization potential.

Would you mind telling us about the secret quests and stuff you found while converting the RealOTs files?

Thanks.

he wont he is kinda greedy if it comes to share stuff

Another reason why I dislike him.

He'll leech off of Ferrus' work on Avesta (his whole server is based off it) yet can't pay it forward.

Damn I thought the ignore option would stop you from seeing and posting on my threads, all you do is attack.

I said it's based off Avesta, so what? I've said it many times and I've helped on Avesta at googlecode aswell so I don't know what the fuck are you talking about. My server code is way better than Avesta now, Avesta is buggy on some areas, has uncomplete code and has good performance, I've changed/updated most important parts of the code, 3 seconds to load the 70 mb map, that's something you don't see even in OpenTibia SVN and 2 seconds to refresh the entire map.

You're just being such a nerd by posting and attacking every single thing I say, you're so mad that RealOTs is not up yet that all you do is attack, just stfu, you don't know shit about the project neither who the fuck is working with me to say "it sucks" when you have not even been on any of the test servers some people have been.

I won't and I've no permission to share anything with RealOTs files, neither information about secrets or unknown stuff, I can't and I don't want to.

So if you are another of the many that PM me asking for files, I won't give or show anything to anyone simply because I don't want to either.

So if you are another of the many that PM me asking for files, I won't give or show anything to anyone simply because I don't want to either.
Everyone has the files dude, and no I didn't ask you for them as they are quite public.

And you still believe RxRob files are real? They are obviously not real, only objects.svr, map.dat, .tibia, and .mons files.

omg when start? i haf waiting so long i heard ur serv gohna be elite mr.developer

and too i pm u to send secret file but no reply ;/

I'm 100% sure if you would to open your project now you don't even expect how much bugs/crashes appears for example when 200 players on the server will abuse everything. But it's just warning from me.

I'm 100% sure if you would to open your project now you don't even expect how much bugs/crashes appears for example when 200 players on the server will abuse everything. But it's just warning from me.
bro, it's more stable than cipsoft's engine. it's uncrashable and 100%. it's the best server to ever exist.

/sarcasm

Why are you guys hating on the guy so much? Has he said it's perfect?

Anyway, impressive work. I'm working on a similar project. Mostly for fun and learning. Will probably never put it to use. Perhaps I'll release it in the future. As I said, it's fun and you learn alot. Coding is fun. I'm definitely following this thread.

Anyway, impressive work. I'm working on a similar project. Mostly for fun and learning. Will probably never put it to use. Perhaps I'll release it in the future. As I said, it's fun and you learn alot. Coding is fun. I'm definitely following this thread.
Ezzz, pls go.

you sound like you have a gun to your head or some shit

We all downloaded it, lol.

My post stands correct.
Funny because the files rxrob released are fake.

+ legitsrs, you're just a lonely troll that's looking for attention. You are jelly that Ezzz got better skills and a way more awesome server than you will ever have.
Considering the work Ezzz have done solo, he is really good. + it's most likely the best otserver ever when comparing real server replicas.
Stop the damn hate you damn trolls. People like you that got nothing but flame to throw at people should be banished from these forums. You arent helping anyone.

Last edited:
Considering the work Ezzz have done solo, he is really good. + it's most likely the best otserver ever when comparing real server replicas.
Stop the damn hate you damn trolls. People like you that got nothing but flame to throw at people should be banished from these forums. You arent helping anyone.
Posts like these don't solve anything, and Iryont/Tibianic could've made a 100% replica if he wanted, he chose not to because he realized how fuking retarded that would be considering the whole 100% thing (RealOTS/cip engine) ALREADY exists.

Brb ban me from the forum for properly criticizing a pointless project, when the owner of the thread and his threads say more hateful/trolling things than I do.

Funny because the files rxrob released are fake.
brb fake monsters
brb fake npcs
brb fake objects
brb fake map
brb more fake stuff
top lel

Back