• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Sorry guys

If someone gets this, can someone give me the quest files, monsters, and some other actions?. You can keep the executable and map and all that shit i'm not gonna use.

Rxbob is releasing his realots files. Your work was a waste.

A waste? Don't you know it took Konrad 5 months to release his TibiaNic version of RealOTs?
Don't you know this server is programmed in Dutch?
Don't you know you can't edit the map, spells, regeneration, etc...
Don't you know, all you can do is edit the NPCs, monsters loot, and that's it.

Indeed, you are stupidely limited to just Real Tibia. You can't really add new things or anything, just new items.

And if he does releases it, it will be fun to see a bunch of noobs with zero GNU/Linux knowledge trying to run the server and maintain it online, and then, fight with the players because there are no more areas to hunt, just like happend to RealOTs and TibiaNic's RealOTs, both had to close because of it.

Last edited:
I dont think the files will be even released because he can sell it very expensive. Kthx bye.

@Topic

Great work Ezzz :D

I dont think the files will be even released because he can sell it very expensive. Kthx bye.

@Topic

Great work Ezzz :D

I can barely type my GNU/Linux has wrong keyboard type layout and I have to figure out the keystrokes.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.
RealOTs is a failure, concerning people needs. Anyone can host it, but the problem is the limitations to the code you will face, the limitation you will get when people start to level up. I mean, we have seen over 3 diff RealOTs server running, 2 of them from Dennis. Both closed because of the work you need to put in the server to maintain it.

I remember when RealOTs website was like @RealOTs is coming back, and this time for real@.
And it failed miserably for whatever reason.

I will only agree on releasing part of the server, just dont release executable stuff. Keep all that to yourself.

This is just my opinion, and this is why Im working on this RealOTs recreation project, with an undecided future.

Should be released for sure. Been looking for that shit for years.

Should be released for sure. Been looking for that shit for years.

Well, if everyone has a oldschool server. There will be no more fun to play one.

Well, if everyone has a oldschool server. There will be no more fun to play one.

I'll have to disagree.
if these files were to be released, more servers WILL show up. The more servers, the better imo. Highrates, midrates and lowrates. One server for everyones taste. The best ones will have the most players and a good community. So I don't see how more servers will make it less fun to play.

Dont lose your will to complete this Ezzz, forums are always full of jealous and troll people.
Keep going dude, Im sure it'll be the best 7.7 realots.

Dennis made soooo many customization to the first RealOTS... like SOO many.

He even said he has the ability to change the frag system if he really wanted.

this project isnt WORTHLESS, but its obviously not SUPER important

so , is this going to be online oneday?, or its just a project ur doing for ur free time , if your going to release the server when do u think it would be online?

pd;arriba latinoamerica coño

so , is this going to be online oneday?, or its just a project ur doing for ur free time , if your going to release the server when do u think it would be online?

pd;arriba latinoamerica coño

There are 2 options here.

1. Release it to the public (is a possibility due to the current circumstances)
2. Sell it

There are 2 options here.

1. Release it to the public (is a possibility due to the current circumstances)
2. Sell it
Releasing it would be really dumb.

You'd just get people like Nottinghster who would claim they did it all and give you 0 credits and open up donation based servers.

Added Behemoth Quest.
Added Behemoth Quest Switch.
Added Thais Battle Axe Quest.
Added Edron Barbarian Axe.

Server is currently using 72 storage values, which 3 of them belong to global storage values (Ape City/Banuta).

Monsters retargeting now prioritizes nearest creatures, of course, there is a random chance for this to happen, otherwise will try and target a random target even if it isn't near.

Back