• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Server is ready to go live!
I'm thinking of a different server name, as it's RealOTs Clone Project right now, maybe TibiaRetro? I dun know.

A brand new website is under going development, it's just missing extra features.

The hoster will join today test server, he is able to host it.

Some screenshots of the website.
poif.jpg

-

kxau.jpg

Note: Guilds management is still in development (I started today and will end it in the next few days).
What can you do in the website?

• Create Accounts and require email validation, with activation code, includes recovery key in case of account lost.
  • Create characters
  • Hide characters
  • Edit characters comment
  • Delete characters that hasn't logged in for X days
  • View Highscores
  • Players Online
  • Monsters Statistics
  • Game Status (still in development I need to work more on server side).
  • Search Players
A library option will be added once the server is live, the library option will have something like a Wiki, containing objects information, quests, NPCs, etc ... All this information though, is very limited (not very spoiling).

P.S; Yes, I yet don't have a website header :)

gogo highscores on the right hand side. just like top 5 highest levels ^^

maybe get a darker blue for the background color aswell, other than that site looks really good and simple ;D

I don't like the website personally, seems too modern IMO.

Try to go for a retro Tibia look? Other than that, the features are nice.

where will the server be located?

California.

If the server success in donations (money) I will be able to host on a real server, and maybe use some proxy to allow EU ppl.

Cali? What a horrible host location.

East coast USA players will lag, canadians will lag, europeans will lag, BR's will lag.

How can you be so sure that East Cost USA players will lag?
Have you ever played League of Legends?

It's a temporal host (free one), when I get some money or well the hoster we'll be able to get a real and better positioned host, with proxies and stuff. Besides it can't be that bad, I get 105 ping to L.A from Venezuela.

make it low rates

edit
you should consider adding a premium system like tibianic has, there will be players willing to pay for it and those who won't. that way people can also pay in game cash for it and you still make money

Last edited:
The host should be ready in about a week or two.

Dead Zone (aka the owner of Historia) is the hoster, we've been talking and getting things suited up.

I'll make a thread when the host is ready with the release date.

make it low rates

edit
you should consider adding a premium system like tibianic has, there will be players willing to pay for it and those who won't. that way people can also pay in game cash for it and you still make money

I don't like the idea of keeping RealOTs premium areas premium, I want all areas to be accessable.

This is what I´m thinking of:

Premium should give the ability to get promotion.
Premium should give the ability to get houses.
Premium should give the ability to go in brand new areas.
Premium should give the ability to trade with any Djinn side.
Premium should give the ability to use mailboxes for a fee of 100 gold pieces every time they open the door.

Anything else?...

well thats fine, but i think it should be able to be traded safely in game as an item that you use,

Does your server have these silly otserver bugs, e.g.

1. if you have a mace in your hand and you have a mace in your bp and you want to sell one it sells the one in your hand.
2. If you buy 60 mfs (2 bps in your hand and 1 bp in bp slot) it puts your change in one of your bps of mf instead of the bp in your arrow slot.

There are a few other little bugs like this, just asking if your OTS has them.

The host should be ready in about a week or two.

Dead Zone (aka the owner of Historia) is the hoster, we've been talking and getting things suited up.

I'll make a thread when the host is ready with the release date.

I don't like the idea of keeping RealOTs premium areas premium, I want all areas to be accessable.

This is what I´m thinking of:

Premium should give the ability to get promotion.
Premium should give the ability to get houses.
Premium should give the ability to go in brand new areas.
Premium should give the ability to trade with any Djinn side.
Premium should give the ability to use mailboxes for a fee of 100 gold pieces every time they open the door.

Anything else?...
maybe reduced boat costs aswell

light 100% with premium

Sure.

Does your server have these silly otserver bugs, e.g.

1. if you have a mace in your hand and you have a mace in your bp and you want to sell one it sells the one in your hand.
2. If you buy 60 mfs (2 bps in your hand and 1 bp in bp slot) it puts your change in one of your bps of mf instead of the bp in your arrow slot.

There are a few other little bugs like this, just asking if your OTS has them.

1. I've fixed it now.
2. I've tried looking for a bug fix, but it isn't really a bug, your money change will always be where your current exchanged cash is, so you rather put your cash in the backpack in the arrow slot.

-

The host shall be ready in around 1 or 2 weeks.
Houses are payed through player account balance.

What about these rates? (Thanks for the feedback yodasoul).

8-29 x7
30-50 x5
50-80 x4
80 - 120 x3
120 - ...... x2

Last edited:
Sure.

1. I've fixed it now.
2. I've tried looking for a bug fix, but it isn't really a bug, your money change will always be where your current exchanged cash is, so you rather put your cash in the backpack in the arrow slot.

-

The host shall be ready in around 1 or 2 weeks.
Houses are payed through player account balance.

What about these rates? (Thanks for the feedback yodasoul).

8-29 x7
30-50 x5
50-80 x4
80 - 120 x3
120 - ...... x2

I think them rates are good, but what about skills/magic/loot and mana regen?

you should consider hosting the server by a company instead from a home-computer

Back