• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Will premium be free?

Was premium free when it first opened?

if not, some of my rls wont play ;(

Not sure if there will be premium or not , but since he has both proxys and dedicated, the month fees will be pretty huge. He needs some sort of income to atleast pay off some of the fees. If premium is the fee, it will max be 2-3£ a month which is nothing really and i just feel sorry for your friends if they cant afford that.

Not sure if there will be premium or not , but since he has both proxys and dedicated, the month fees will be pretty huge. He needs some sort of income to atleast pay off some of the fees. If premium is the fee, it will max be 2-3£ a month which is nothing really and i just feel sorry for your friends if they cant afford that.

Thanks, well, they CAN afford it they just say they dont want to waste money on a game (I know its stupid). Ill play it anyways.

I dont think so... Keep in mind that by now there are 2 more and populated Ots (Tibianic and Mastercores). Ppl will be distributed by those 3 and there wont be any enormous online ppl record.

Realots is probably gonna last longer than the other 2 servers though.

I dont think so... Keep in mind that by now there are 2 more and populated Ots

yop and you bro should keep in mind that Dennis has got a copy of original tibia server so it is not ots, its just like the real therefore everything works same as in former 7.7 :)

Does anyone know what experiance there will be? If i remember it was 3x?

Back