• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Hax
290y7vp.png

Last edited:
Hood, give it a try. I want to know if the e-mail arrives at gmail addresses/hotmail/etc (even if in SPAM folder)

Then a proxy goes down and you switch to one of the other (Will never affect the actual server)

vita have to be 160mana if the manafluid gives 100+-mana

Imo should sorcs UEs get nerfed abit since they are to OP

And to be honest, I aint even going to hate on Lebban for botting since ive been there[cept aimbottin is jus gay]
If a bot that will make runes for you is there, you have to be a fuckin loser to make em by hand.
So either make tibia auto NOT work with your client, or just check on botters all day.
trololol
280ryvq.png

Last edited:
Tbh didn't I even bot, I used a macro to fish/cast spells on my knight lol.

anyway, I do hope it will be 160mana for e vita since otherwise can mages just spam mana for evita instead of using UHs

Edit; trololol, did you connect with his client or just with the cipsoft client?

Tbh didn't I even bot, I used a macro to fish/cast spells on my knight lol.

anyway, I do hope it will be 160mana for e vita since otherwise can mages just spam mana for evita instead of using UHs

Edit; trololol, did you connect with his client or just with the cipsoft client?
Valhalla client hahaha

The client you're using won't work. Speciul client ftw =D

Back