• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

I believe there will be everything as in cipsoft map from 7.7.... so that includes DC and tiquanda.

g'luck all see u in game
/killer bee

I remember on Valahalla first time full map but later gm removed port hope etc...
I like exp onTiquanda is nice monkeys , lizards , hydras , dworcs

but yet, it won't be like valhalla, as he said is this Realots v2 not valhalla v2

I played too much on 7.4. Would be nice to try something different like 7.7 with wands, hydras and others. Anyway I hope there wont be a dargoland? whatever it is.

His Divine Shadow LOL.
They weren't OP.. What made them OP is that people would donate to level 300 and block them.
Plus Double promo=5x exp..
In 3x exp, i doubt we see a lvl 150 until like a year and a half xD

His Divine Shadow LOL.
They weren't OP.. What made them OP is that people would donate to level 300 and block them.
Plus Double promo=5x exp..
In 3x exp, i doubt we see a lvl 150 until like a year and a half xD

lvl 120 paladin easy hunt there and its really fast exp

U had around 20% chance to get an uber rare item. Besides that u had a good chance to loot glegs,d shield,mpa,mms etc.

Back