• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

people crying bout 7.7 being OP for mages have no clue what they talk about.

770 mana for 1 sd, able to cast UE on level 60 which costs 1200 mana.

Only the wands make it easier to level a mage, but 7.4 is way more unbalanced.

Its supost to use evis to xp,cause mana fluids giving a lot of mana ;s

pretty gay?
I used on RL TIBIA e vis to xp on dragons from lvl 55~till 120 Always making profit,but stay on gay side then
Mort hur need more mana on this version,if u didnt noticed yet oh

it's awesome :pP i remember old realots pging heros, hydras, fibula draggys with strike spells :p

people crying bout 7.7 being OP for mages have no clue what they talk about.

770 mana for 1 sd, able to cast UE on level 60 which costs 1200 mana.

Only the wands make it easier to level a mage, but 7.4 is way more unbalanced.

lol i love when people say "you have no idea what your talking about" and then say some retarded shit proving that they are actually they one who has no idea what they are talking about

when cipsoft raised the mana values, they doubled the mana speed as well. sd takes takes more to make? yes, but mana is obviously going up faster.

add that on top of 55 gp mana fluids that give 100+ everytime / wands / hyrdas = OP mages

thats a fact. i'm not bothered by it at all but thats the way it is.

also @ dennis : if you see this give us some info please ! advertisement thread, release date, website update, etc etc, anything !

^ custom client
^2, 3 or 4x exp
^1.5 - 2 loot rate (2 = twice as fast as rl tibia)
^1.5 - 2 skill rate (2 = twice as fast as rl tibia)

I think atleast

Mort hur =2 manafluids.
2 manafluids =55gp each, so 110gp.
All the while gaining crazy mlvl
Exori vis=20 mana and manas give like 150~ mana.
Pretty gay if you ask me.

Are you aware that the mlvl got slower in this patch? It went from utevo lux giving 5% in mlvl 0/1, to giving 1% in mlvl 0/1.

can he set website so we can create characters before launch? and also i want exact launch date :p

i have a feeling he will release more info this weekend and set the release date to monday or something

if its not released by monday then i'ma be a little worried lol

te thing about "dennis" is that he says something like "on 7th of february wthe server will be online" and then change to next week, next month, next year and eventually never. :D

i hope it gets online when i get my new internet conection huahuahua

Yes dennis is a bit of a procrastinator to say the least but I'm hoping he comes through this time since he alrdy has the dedicated (according to the site)

its all oldschool n shittt

The estimated launch date is february the 7th. There's still quite a bit of programming to do though, so take it as an estimation.
Wow. Lookin like early march im callin it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back