• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

well atleast the site is changed so that is some what of an update. although the "still quite a bit of programing to do" worries me a little lol

so fucking bored at home with nothing to play. oh well.

I found a copy of the old website (and even code) :D Working on site's main features. I'll do a proper countdown when I'm 100% sure of the launch time.

haha dunder@ kommer du ff ihåg det.

I've been speakin with GM Ecsztasy(SPELL) and I thin i'll bring him back

GM Ecstazya and GM Cip were kinda corrupt, i remember that nobody couldn't msg to her because she had changeable mood, that was easy way to get ban :D

I am more than happy about RealOTS finally comming back, the server is prolly one of my best memories from open tibia tho still I have that strange feelings that Dennis will go for cash again and everything will be corrupted again.

I must find my old 7.7 ng <3

i hope the venezuela team and the egypt team is coming back !! that's one thing that made realots.: :) so funny to fight against, ue comboing and killing eachother etc. :)

RealOTs might be a competitor, but they have good developers and a really nice project. I fully support them. :) I remember when they was the king of otservlist, and I bet they will manage to re-claim their title. ^^

Yes realots is a perfect server.Only the donation with items destroyed the server,better make a premium system instead of a item system:/// rlly sad
Edit: and ofc the corrupt gms : P

Last edited:
Back