• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

xm4msh.png

How much would you like to bet, that this is Dennis, HE'S MOVING THE SITE TO ANOTHER HOST if you havent readed the previous news you shoulnt speak, and btw leave this thread fucken' hater

@J.Dre: The VPS the website was on was being DDoSed, so I put up a temporary page until it was back up again and I could perform the move.

@Toor
Is it going to be exactly like old school realots around 2007-2008?
With rings of power, no soul point system etc, 2 different spears etc.?

Zyphoon: when _all_ bots stop working soul points will go too (RealOTS had soul points btw, Valhalla didn't). You can loot the rings in monsters.

Zyphoon: when _all_ bots stop working soul points will go too (RealOTS had soul points btw, Valhalla didn't). You can loot the rings in monsters.

You should implement some custom quests for things like Great Axe, Warlord Sword and The Precious(If that's still in).

Could be onetime quests like on ClassicTibia.

It keeps the game from growing stale after a while, which is, I presume, the reason for why Dagorlad and all the other tweaks and improvements were implemented to begin with.

Last edited:
You should implement some custom quests for things like Great Axe, Warlord Sword and The Precious(If that's still in).

Could be onetime quests like on ClassicTibia.

It keeps the game from growing stale after a while.

Perhaps a sword of fury quest in rookgard so rookstayers have something to work on aswell.

Dennis, are you sure that skills are 2x?
It is just too slow for a knights, it seems to be 1x

The skills are really hard for knight, maybe is 2x in global rate, but in vocations skill multiplier ?

Dennis, are you sure that skills are 2x?
It is just too slow for a knights, it seems to be 1x

Skilling has always been a pain for knights, even worse for Paladins.

Unless you got loads of free-time and lots of patience you should just reroll as a Mage and faceroll through, 'cause without good skills Knights are below mediocre.

Back