• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Skilling has always been a pain for knights, even worse for Paladins.

Unless you got loads of free-time and lots of patience you should just reroll as a Mage and faceroll through, 'cause without good skills Knights are below mediocre.
Can't just "faceroll" on any voc here..
It's not THAT easy

Wtf... My RL rage quitted after "Murius" spawned in Mintwallin on the GROUND level?
LOL it wasn't even General Murius it was just Murius

Real trash gms. The guy Zere have botted from 22 to level 37+ for like nonstop since ss now. me and like 20 ppl reported him and still no ban.

U guys can freebot on this server btw

+1

so kill the botter?

I have, is it working? No.

A botter is most likely not gonna give a fuck when they die because botters don't do shit anyway, so is it worth taking rs on a botter? No way. Unless half the server agree to take turns to rook him, which they won't do anyway.

Lol at raging about Murius. He's always spawned there. :D I used to kill him every now and then on the old version.

that guy sucked so hard, donated like 0.5k euro and then got banned for botting gzzzzz

Beleive what ya want kid, just know that your the one remembering my name, not the other way around :)

Back