• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

Yeah dennis is owning it and he promised it will be like the glory days even pre-dagorlad
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Wow it really sux that ones account gets deleted when not being online for a while. Mastercores just got down and I was going to play realots meanwhile mastercores is down. And my acc's been deleted. I was only low level but I am not re-doing rook. I don't get why a server even use rookgard. So damn boring. This server is not worth 30-60min of fked up super boring time.

most retarded server ever, corrupt gms, no normal website etcetc =)

That guy bonez got banned for abusing the spear bug and now all he does is flaming the server with the same argument over and over and OOOOOOOVER, what a sad pathetic life...

Coming up under Iryont (Owner of Tibianic's host)

He is starting it with NO custom things, so it will be EXACTLY as cipsoft had their 7.7 server.

Tibianic lowrate has been on for almost 2 years, and RealOTS will be longterm aswell.

Tibianic RealOTS - Coming soon... Coming in december.

He is starting it with NO custom things, so it will be EXACTLY as cipsoft had their 7.7 server.

Tibianic lowrate has been on for almost 2 years, and RealOTS will be longterm aswell.

No custom items?

Realots was fun because of all the custom items, what the fuck.

Would be fun if that was the truth. It would be the official oldschool tibia server. But it does have custom exp rates. Aka not "1" as in real tibia.

...Or am I wrong?

Iryont stated "It will start as fresh 7.7, and then we will add custom things later on"

He is doing this because he wants to make everyone happy.

I'm sure he will add custom things later on.

@ingens I love you.

Rates are 3x exp

2x loot

2x skills/magic

for people who didn't kno.

will be a good server for ppl who like 7.7
just dont get why someone would advertise a server with "100% real tibia files!!!!!!!!oneeleven" just to add customshit later on...

will be a good server for ppl who like 7.7
just dont get why someone would advertise a server with "100% real tibia files!!!!!!!!oneeleven" just to add customshit later on...
It will be 100% real tibia files at the start :O

Back