• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

People need something to do in the interimn, right ? Besides, Iryont and myself are engaged to be married (He's pregnant, it's a shotgun wedding) ;)
Hes pregnant?? just kidding relax..

btw it will be runes in shop and you have to buy spells right? what about the GM island north of thais where there use to be a black knight?

Last edited:
Jessss please fast. Nobody wants to play tibianic. And how many OTland accounts does dennis post on o_O

Btw I'm currently working on a trailer for this. If anyone knows some nice build up theme music or some shit go ahead and suggest it here. It will be about a minute or so long

khalifa maybe you should use a linkin park song :p "In the end" so when the server goes down randomly "i tried so hard in get so far in the end it doesnt even matters" xD lol!!!....
just joking.. lookng forward to play anyway

Btw I'm currently working on a trailer for this. If anyone knows some nice build up theme music or some shit go ahead and suggest it here. It will be about a minute or so long
korn&skrillex
Deadmau5-Strobe
pendulum???
LMFAO-Champagne Showers
Hedegaard - Scary Christmas
Avicii - Level Two

[Tibianic.ORG] WAR FRAGS By WolF_REC. - YouTube < btw this is kinda good movie.

Yeah dennis is owning it and he promised it will be like the glory days even pre-dagorlad
from site
The server (and website!!!1oneone) will be like it was in the glory days with our infamous antibot client and no custom items (No DP, no EXP shite, no Dagorlad either, I "lost" that map anyway (deleted it in rage)).

Update: Thanks to a very swift setup by the ISP our kick ass dedicated server is installed already. I'll take some time to tweak the server and rebuild the old website but most likely it'll be up before the above mentioned date. Spread the word.
there is no dagorlad.

if its like tibianic.org rates this server dies in 2fcking month i just saying :D

its 3x isnt it? a lot different from 2x tbh

anyways we know u still gunna play it. your always shitting on servers and then playing them anyways lol xd

Ye 3x is 1000000x better than 2x and makes all the difference is really does. Little things like that will bring a lot of players, believe it or not.

Back