• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

well hopefully it cant put up as soon as he gets home but he left like a lil over 6 hours ago and im assuming he had to work or some shit and he would be home later tonight which for his time zone im assuming around 11-12 midnight which is like another hour or so. but he will most likely make a post on here to keep us updated

in the mean time does anyone wanna play warloria with me? add me on skype tokay115

There'll be rollback for 24h (for sure) If someone played today, he'll lost it. About this server, watch out of corruptions, he won't economize commands. I am experienced with this server.

and btw.

Its not new on realots, he had same things some years ago.

I doubt there will be a rollback considering he saved the server right before he shut it down..

Also, who blames him for putting premium as a donation? Dedicated server + 3 different proxies isn't the cheapest thing you know ;). 2-3 euro/month isn't a very big deal so i don't mind it

Now i don't know why he even try to put it up.

/\. Probably because people like realots and it was a shame it went offline in the first place.

I doubt there will be a rollback considering he saved the server right before he shut it down..

Also, who blames him for putting premium as a donation? Dedicated server + 3 different proxies isn't the cheapest thing you know ;). 2-3 euro/month isn't a very big deal so i don't mind it

/\. Probably because people like realots and it was a shame it went offline in the first place.

I really really hope that there will be no reset. I was online for 12 hours pg'ing and will most definitely not have the patience to start all over again.

I really really hope that there will be no reset. I was online for 12 hours pg'ing and will most definitely not have the patience to start all over again.

All we can do is wait for dennis to get back home =), since he saved right before he shut it down it's up to him to reset it to like 12 pm (Swedish/polish) time, and if he do it's most likely to compensate for the people that couldn't login due to the login servers being attacked ;x.

what the fuck. i got lvl 22 in 10 straight hours. lyou know for fact there is a roll back of 24 hrs?

All we can do is wait for dennis to get back home =), since he saved right before he shut it down it's up to him to reset it to like 12 pm (Swedish/polish) time, and if he do it's most likely to compensate for the people that couldn't login due to the login servers being attacked ;x.

Compensate for people who weren't even online? I hope you're joking. I really hope he considers the fact that there were many people who spent anywhere from 8-14 hours pg'ing. What about compensation for those players? Dennis, if you're seriously contemplating on resetting the server once again, please consider the amount of effort it took for the people who took the time to pg~ It would be a major set back for those who took this server launch serious enough to dedicate all of the hours they did.

what the fuck. i got lvl 22 in 10 straight hours. lyou know for fact there is a roll back of 24 hrs?

Please read before you post.

There's nothing confirming or even suggesting a rollback, everything you may have heard are rumours. If there is a rollback it's most likely not going to be a 24 hour rollback because that'd mean before the server was even up.

Wait for dennis to get home and let him answer (;

@Belial, yes for about 3 hours people couldn't login which was a disadvantage for them. I just said if there's a rollback That's the most likely kind of rollback. I never said i was hoping for a rollback.

All i "suggested" was a 3 hour rollback not an entire reset. Also for the 50th time Dennis is not home, he hasn't said anything about a reset, so calm the hell down.

I hope there will be a pacc system instead of donations. And same here about rollback, i played like 7-8 hours leveled to 23 lvl, got promotion and others.

i went to bed when server saved and i actually had a dream i was lvl 14 with no eq. lol so weird

calm down tibiafan of RealOts! I spend time pg'ing. I logged off thinking I could PG more. It didn't happen because of "ISSUES" & DENIS being away. Let's stop argueing about the roll back, who cares! Sit back, crak a beer and roll up & do something with your life ;)

It's quite amazing how much doubt one single mastercores fanboy can cause.

There was a server save right before the server went offline, now obviously there is a reason for that particular server save.
Are you guys really that gullible?

Back