• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS or Real Tibia Server 7.7v

@BoneZ well release it anyways then. what do I care right just throwing some precious files on this forum where nobody respects eachother.
people cannot run the shit and will complain like always.

I admit they are precious files, although hardly anyone will host a successfull 7.6 ot nowadays anyway due to lack of players interested.

anyone know what these values do?
Code:
Strategy      = (10, 10, 20, 60)

I'm about releasing RealOTS with everything included today any question?

@BoneZ well release it anyways then. what do I care right just throwing some precious files on this forum where nobody respects eachother.
people cannot run the shit and will complain like always.

Most people won't be able to do much with the files, so out of the very few people who have it what's the chances that 1 of those people would be able make something good out of the files? If everyone has access to them, it increase the chances of a good server coming from the files by an insane amount.

Petty issues like people not respecting eachother on this forum are irrelevant.

I'm about releasing RealOTS with everything included today any question?
threw them out to disrespecting people.. dont even expect a thank you or a like when u have done it tho..

@BoneZ nice block on skype, tho i did not found a reason why hahaha

Back