• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS or Real Tibia Server 7.7v

#up
If this is not caused by different encryption or smth:
NCwQA3N.png

Then I don't rly know what is this, and how to view such a file. :>

Btw, if you know something about files extension and such things, please tell me how to view the realots dat files...
Oh god are you stupid.

Damn, I'm sorry for that. I've just read about .dat files. I though they are like text files xD

I wanted to ask the owners of otland that has these files, it's not time to release for everyone in the community who for years has been supporting the forum would be a great gift to the entire community.

So I've been looking into this files. I dont know anythings about dissassembling files so the only interesting file for me was objects.srv. And i found some weeeeird stuff in there. Like
Code:
TypeID      = 3325
Name        = "a rod of divine pleasure"
Description = "putting a smile on ecstazya's face since 1975"
Flags      = {UseEvent,Take}
Attributes  = {Weight=3050}

TypeID      = 5161
Name        = "a double axe"
Description = "This enchanted weapon has been blessed by Ecstazya"
Flags       = {MultiUse,Take,ExpireStop,Weapon,Light,Disguise,Clothes}
Attributes  = {Weight=7000,BodyPosition=0,WeaponType=3,WeaponAttackValue=54,WeaponDefendValue=12,Brightness=9,LightColor=207,DisguiseTarget=3275}

TypeID      = 3245
Name        = "the precious"
Description = "This is the One Ring that rules them all"
Flags       = {Take,Light,Protection,Clothes,SkillBoost}
Attributes  = {Weight=50,Brightness=9,LightColor=29,BodyPosition=9,ProtectionDamageTypes=287,DamageReduction=5,SkillNumber=6,SkillModification=5}

Who can I read .dat files, can someone enlight me? All I can check is .srv with items, .mon and .npc files, in a text editor.

Who the hell is ecstazya?

This is a bit of a bump, but Ecstazya was a GM on the original RealOTS - essentially was Dennis' right hand man. Pretended to be a girl but it's actually a dude. Those objects were named for Ecs, and "the precious" was pretty much the first custom item implemented into RealOTS ;)

Link is broken.

It would not be nice if all the files were released...
People who haven't spent a single minute trying to discover the mystery of the serpentine tower will actually know if there is a quest there or not.
Same for the spike sword quest (if I'm not mistaken, Dennis said it's obtainable).
Warlord sword - not many people know this, but check these transcripts from NPC 'A Sweaty Cyclops':
Player: sword of valor
A Sweaty Cyclops: Do lil' one want to trade a sword of valor?
Player: warlord sword
A Sweaty Cyclops: Do lil' one want to trade a warlord sword?

Notice he doesn't say what he needs to give you the weapon, but he does offer it.
Also, all the other mysterious places that have TPs or time tiles (PoI, Shadowthorn, can't remember them all).
The Basilisk (does it have any transcripts?)
The stories about a sea monster at midnight in Northport (probably just NPC telling tales, but how can we confirm? Simply because there are no unknown monster sprites?)

It would put and end to the mysteries and make the entire tibian mithology boring, like all the solved quests are.

Managed to get my hands on it, unfortunately after building Boost 1.42 on newest Ubuntu I got Segmentation Fault, when I gave a shot at running "game" binary. I have to say it would be nice to be able to run it and explore some retro Tibia with buddies ;). Though I think it will be pretty hard, since we have no teleports.dat/monsters.dat which I am aware are critical to run this server. Maybe anybody has info on how to succesfully run the "game" :)?

Rehost: https://mega.co.nz/#!3McwxYAZ!dn3uBWLAXr_QiLvnAUwjamNCtga69aPcKCRLn1WsOLY

These files are crypted so you cannot do anything with it and if you manage to decrypt the files you can only obtain information from them.
You cannot run them at all you miss to many for running this crap.

These files are crypted so you cannot do anything with it and if you manage to decrypt the files you can only obtain information from them.
You cannot run them at all you miss to many for running this crap.

That sucks. Thanks for the clarification.

Back