• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

Sorry guys, forgotten to post this earlier..

54218846.png

got full citizen now ;)

50614802.png

Time to start the PG, hopefully it will go well..
Also.. I wanted to catch a demon shield, but none sold =(

20032832.png

Made almost 3 levels in 1:45 hour of exping.

for a moment I had 30,7k Experience/hour (Without 50% bonus exp, started hunting with 39 h stamina)

81831368.png

38193334.png

79839530.png

58968103.png

The annoying part with this hunting was that firstly, spawn was very slow, omg... a 20 mage to clean whole edron cyclopish floor -2 alone? and keep it down for almost 2 hours? -.-"

Secondly, Cyclops drops bags sometimes... but you can bet your sweet ass not a single cyc dropped any bag overall.. so half of the time, I couldn't pick up the gold so I lost about 2-3k cash just hoping to loot a bag..

Now I going to watch "Harry Potter and the halfblood prince".. and then go bed.
More Pg tomorrow (I didn't see these 1:45 hour as pg, it was just some bitching around with cyclops that found it hard to have sex and give birth to new ones while I was in the cave..)

Thanks for showing me your name, I'll kill you.
Got 2 chars 100+ :)

show those characters if you want to be doomed in Inferna ;)

it's not good start bitch with someone you barley don't know.. also it's very retarded to just come with something random like that..

Hahaha I don't care if I get 'doomed' by your level 10 friends, I'm in war ;)

So am I.. but seems you don't care what a sucky noob you are if you attack someone with less than half your level.

But not to worry, if you do I shall be the same noob as you and do same thing towards you.

Have fun when you ruin a nice gaming thread just because you don't have any friends you can be with instead..

Ontopic:
Sad Cyclopes are so slow respawning.. I would be able PG for real if the spawn could keep up with my killing speed..
for a moment I had 50+k Exp/hour.. and than all cycs were dead and nearly didn't respawn :(

Seems I getta find a new point to gain 40+k exp/hour without spawns that doesn't respawn.
36603379.png

94706166.png

28378408.png

96878140.png

77966092.png

25840618.png

Seems like Inferna lagged a bit today.. at one moment there was not a single cyclops on my floor for over 10 minutes.
Also sometimes the monsters froze for 2-3 seconds when they where a few sqm away from me.
And also sometimes it took their body 3-4 sec to fall down on the floor after they have been killed.... very odd..

Gratz mate! :) This is a nice threaaaaaaad! :D

Indeed, but as you find on the main post now. thanks to "Thorun" I've decided to leave my paladin outside this thread just because that retard have to come play cool here.

So thank him that I will only post 50% of the pictures I make on my adventures >.<

Back