• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

What bots are famous now?
Easy to get or do you have to buy?
Is there any chance I could be hooked up with a p-set for a botting knight and some starter gear for a sorcerer & possible protection for my early levels?
How's the economy on this server?
Main pop? Swedes, PL's, States, BR's?
Alot of random PKing?

Answer a few of these qlease.

Is there any chance I could be hooked up with a p-set for a botting knight and some starter gear for a sorcerer & possible protection for my early levels?
Alot of random PKing?

1. Xenobot Ibot you need to pay for them.
2. I am sure that hood Citizen can hook you up with some gear.
3.dunno
4.i have seen many Swedish and Poland ppl
5.sometimes its random pks

Alot of random PKing?

du kan få ett p set av mig, tror jag har ett liggandes på ett accxD

ont: nice;Pgl

du kan få ett p set av mig, tror jag har ett liggandes på ett accxD

ont: nice;Pgl

It is time, Troja.
We must reign in Tibia once again.
EDIT: Dat waitinglist.

Last edited:
Fuck that shit, bought premium.
#can'tbebotheredtowait

Edit:

Account Status: Free Account
(Log into the game to activate your premium time to benefit from all premium features.)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

If you are premium its only takes like 5 min to logg in if you are on waiting list 200.

You will have to wait 3 minutes for it to just load at place 200.

Waiting list formula
Lua:
((x - 1) * 2) + 5 -- where x is your place

What bots are famous now? Xenooooooooooooooobot
Easy to get or do you have to buy? Buy
Is there any chance I could be hooked up with a p-set for a botting knight and some starter gear for a sorcerer & possible protection for my early levels? Anyone can, me, ninja, hood, etc. I understand hood is a little low on cash, so I can sure.
How's the economy on this server? Almost the same as any other server
Main pop? Swedes, PL's, States, BR's? No idea I don't see many BRs and PLs acting like dicks though
Alot of random PKing? Not really, depends where you are since if your near to travelling you can just say their name in gamechat, worldchat, advertisement and they'll be dropped in a few minutes

Okay, sweet.
I've been in que for 3 hours now WITH premium. Is this normal?

Okay, sweet.
I've been in que for 3 hours now WITH premium. Is this normal?

No, is your premium activated?
Make a noob char on another world, activate ur prem

So record now u hook me up with itans :):):):):):):):) and i can pgpgpgpgpgpgpg

I would've if i wouldnt die so often (-110k) haha, yesterday during a Hives hunt, some lv. 250 started to lure on us, we survived.. I accidentalyl took skull due to fire field, managed to lose it somehow. My buddy died (lv. 90 pal) n' apparently the lv. 250 got pissed n' started to atk me, next thing i know 2 other dudes come n' help block and lure and yeah, dedek ehh >.> Gots to admit I wasnt even mad about the death, because it was hilarious how we owned the lv. 250 in the first few mins when he started to lure haha

"Jan 19 2013, 00:22:22 CET Killed at Level 129 by Enoch Thompson and a spitter."

1. What bots are famous now?
2. Easy to get or do you have to buy?
3. Is there any chance I could be hooked up with a p-set for a botting knight and some starter gear for a sorcerer & possible protection for my early levels?
4. How's the economy on this server?
5. Main pop? Swedes, PL's, States, BR's?
6. Alot of random PKing?

Hmms

1 > Ibot & Xenobot as far as i know
2 > How Da fuq u mean this?
3 > Yah I could pass ya something, just dont expect k set at this stage =P And regarding protection, its difficult on aurora.. You dont need protection pretty much, because if you'd ever get pked and you've got decent pvp knowledge and be able to survive for a while, you could msg in Advertising Chat "HELP, HOOD CITIZEN LV. 130 PALADIN PKS ME @ YALAHAR HEROS" or something like that n' a ton of people will show up ;P Other than that just find urself a social guild for the time being ;D
4 > Everything = cheap, so yah the economy is pretty good. market > filled
5 > Main population, just english based people and plenty of polaks =P If you want me to be more specific, i'd go along these lines (45% PL, 35% Swe, 20% Dutch)
6 > Nah not much random pking, compared to other worlds atleast

THERE YA GO BUDDY <3

Anywayz, did 3 hunts earlier today, havent managed to profit AT ALL.. but yah took 2.5 lvls, first hunt was @ frosts, 0 loot. Second hunt was @ hydras, 0 loot. Third hunt was @ mines, with another pal and once again lame loot xD (Gots to apologize tho, somehow lost the screen of 131 due to a fucked up keyboard -.-')

Gratz bro 130!!!

Can someone buy premium for me? :D<3

Last edited:
@up, whats ur name ingame?

And for those who are curious about my chat log with the dude earlier, here yall go ;P
ps; wasnt butthurt, but was really exaggerated how he had to call 2 high lvls to kill us in such a small area ;P

AND FOR THOSE WHO LIKE HIPHOP, CHECK;

[video=youtube;jMGFlyP7xqE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMGFlyP7xqE[/video]

heuheuhue

been place 12 in the que for over an hour now, like WTF?

I'd try the server out definetely,but the problem is,I can't afford premium atm,and the waiting list is too damn high

Ya both should do a trade, you'd help eachother out ;D Would be nice to see another otlander play Aurora ;P

Also got an little status update, the character you see in my party is on MC, a friends account :p Lvled it towards 27, was a freakin struggle tho.. Hate facc :D
Soon to have a nice set of skills tho View attachment 17011

With a guildie ^^
263zymu.png

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA pieter post aahahahah

Back