• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

Friend hooked me up with 360 days of premium.

Been skilling mostly, got 100 distance. Around 900k aswell, and 180 days iBot.

Dunno where to level tho, I'm a level 50 RP.

Sup Broetje by the way, didn't know you played here.

U5FN3O1.png

Nah he lost his magic sword tho >.> haha

Anyway sorry for inactivity, but couldnt really play yesterday.. so imma just post em updates today ;DD It aint nothing major, but its steady progress. I aint looking to pg, í'll just raise a capital for my mage sooner or later ;P

Also sold the most of my creature products today, was more than expected to be honest =P Forgot to put another 10k in the bag that was hidden within other bps =(

bviVlUg.png

Here just few advances for now n' current balance hangs at 250k, without a lot of crap to sell.. I'll maybe give yall an update on the items in stock later on

PclUBRF.jpg

NLlhw1Y.jpg

Rg0DkEf.jpg

RRhHamN.jpg

pPFfTVq.jpg

(Also forgot to make screen of the loot, but was a alright profit ;P)

no bitch pay me! i'll upload a few later on ;P reached lv. 140 so far, but imma just be gathering a decent amount of cash for the time being to have fun with my mage later on, ML = goin guud ;D

no bitch pay me! i'll upload a few later on ;P reached lv. 140 so far, but imma just be gathering a decent amount of cash for the time being to have fun with my mage later on, ML = goin guud ;D

WOOT When did you get this char????

Holy, dat ML.

I'll update the thread later today... Been busy with selling all my valuable shit ;P Currently peaking @ 800k..

[video=youtube;S5bE-BQVAzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5bE-BQVAzQ[/video]

Back