• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Records070's Lifethread @ Aurora <Resumed>

I died Becuse of this hood bitch ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU.

Hahaha! it was really fun i got 1 hitted thats insane

Haha damn bro, ;<
14dzom8.png

Alright next set of screenshots is here, I'll try post screens more often, but been a bit inactive lately and I am planning to remain inactive until after New Year, will probably be online every now and then in order 2 expand my bank balance ^^ Hoping to see something near Dist 102, Ml 22, Full Summoner, we'll see ;D

Current bank balance = a fair amount, been lucky lately with a few kills, etc. Example; Have killed this botter 2 times already, and have looted 300-350~ ava's each time. Also sold decided to sell all the shit I've got/had like over 400 gems, quite some valuable items I had left n' more. Also working on a lootbag, which weighs 60k oz atm..

Deaths;~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victims;
Ouch >.>

EQ/Skills;

Advances;

Thats about ti for now =P Imma keep yall posted about my status tho, stay tuned

Last edited:
Yah I've got a nice base set up so far xD Real progress will preveal after New Years day =P Havent been doing 'nothing' last couple days, i'll let yall know soon ;P

About time.. This advancement took long ;D It'll get slower n' slower

10zs0g5.png

I'll post another screen soon after I've cleaned up my depot shyt and got my total ;P

I'd want to join Aurora, but I don't have a team, and I'll be hunted/pked so easily :/

That's why I guess I'll start Titania where my friend plays, unless I get a good team to play on Aurora

Goodluck, and please inform us when your tibia cast is on.

Well team aint neccesary for Aurora honestly, this server does have a lot of players n' quite a amount of pks. But getting hunted on this server is nearly impossible, unless some of the major guilds n' higher levels got something against you.. If someone takes skull on you, no matter whether its an lvl 50, or a lvl 180
you just have to say it once in the advertising channel with his name n' all included n' youre good =P

Trust me its also easy to find friends on this server, since the English chat is used kinda often and im sure more teams are active here =P Also figuring it out for myself atm, team wise, etc.. But i'll manage ;P

and aight man, will inform when cast is on =P

Havent been doing a whole lot lately, but ofcourse I been doing some small hunts when I felt bored so here is the small set of advances for now =P Real advances will follow in a week or 2 ;P Also made a few random screenshots which I'll be making more often since I dont wanna be all about the advances blabla ;P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chillin' with a fellow otland member ;D

~RANDOMS~;

~ADVANCES~;

.png]

Most recent hunt, loot was approx 55k~ (Bad) but the lagg made us both waste a crap load more.. Anyway was a fun hunt in ma eyes tho, first demon aswell ^^ We murdered more than one though

More pvp will follow once I've really started to lvl n' be online more often

Felt bored, so decided to make a post about my financial status =P It aint a huge amount, still a pretty nice amount considering I started off with 20-30k.. And since I am planning to get myself full summoner addons, it'll be pricy :D Eventhough I dunno how pricy =P ya'll think i'll have enough for summoner once everything is sold, etc?

Also an update on current eq/skills though;

The lootbag contains; Chain armors, Scale armors, Battle hammers/axes/shields, Crossbow, Hatchets, Dwarven shields... Hope to fetch like 300k~ Once all is sold, we'll see xD

@Records070 keep going bro! i will join soon. Or i properly join now? Will see if i buy premium now or soon

Just cuz im rich i buy prem and joining u

- - - Updated - - -

w8 time 59 :(

Haha yeh man you should come =P Perhaps join the Taylor Allerdice guild aswell, might be fun 4 ya since more otlanders r in the guild ;P
msg me ingame sometime when you decide to make a char xD You could also purchase prem for the time being n' let a char offline train for the week or 2-3 depending on yourself, if you go with a mage n' got funds I could help ya with some decent exp/h @ peninsula tomb or some :p done it with a couple of ppl so far

gl

@EvoSoft, Aurora is by far one of the most fun worlds (In my eyez), besides the occasional lagg tho.. Having 1k players online daily n' the 2x exp/skill rate made me return to tibia so yah =P

It takes like 15 minutes approximately to get out of Rookgaard on Aurora.

Last edited:
wooow no man. it takes around 1h or something

It takes less than a hour on normal servers, and I myself took two characters out of Rookgaard in 15-20 minutes of playing.

Back