• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting

Solo's Today

Trucido
Oct 02 2009, 23:25:46 Killed at Level 258 by Renacashi
Iutrin
Oct 02 2009, 23:25:46 Killed at Level 247 by Renacashi
Macan
Oct 03 2009, 00:09:55 Killed at Level 272 by Renacashi

I was just waiting for u to either take of ur shirt or show ur "well earned" biceps lol.. btw can't stop laughing at you

Pierce 3v1 and u got killed on the highest lvl mage on softcores in the Open, fail?

Matt i fucking love you, that made my fucking day.

"requirements, must have been playing for 1-2 weeks, doesnt matter we'll take ya, i meen look at ryan hes been playing for 1 year, and hes still shit." haha fucking awesome.

Signed, and pierce likes big hairy penis poking out his teeth.

<3 matt.

Edit: matt its not hard to be bigger than tony, hes a pussy IRL

Signed.

@Pierce. You are sayign that he is white.. Prove that you aint look like a fat corpse

have you not noticed the big light? lOL hes just slow and fat x)
you can tell hes fat from the way he pronounces words

Yes, because of my enounceation matt can tell my exact height and weight, i guess it's because matt has never heard words pronounced correctly as he's only associated with meatheads.

Hey zach is your highest lvl over 150 yet? Then don't talk.

What do i have to prove to you.? This is a 2d video game i could care less what you think of my 'appearance' in actuality the world is an evolving and everychanging place the sooner you learn that the better.

Lol @ 0:47...

I lol'd, so hard.

Btw, I can't barely hear what you're saying, lol

that was by far the most retarded video someone has ever done. I want 2 mins of my life back since i looked at it 2 times just to make sure that you are serious, the sad part is that you are

Hello i'm master canavi and need help cus i'm noob =(

hahaha ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom