• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting

Heres your proof i even put little arrows pointing to me so it's retard proof (i mean matt proof)

I know i'm so fat right.

Last edited:
I was talking about the needles filled with testosterone you're feeding your butt with?

Matt I understand you have been bullied your hole life because you have always been the small skinny skeleton guy who never had the guts the stand up and face the ppl that bullied you. But cmo'n we all know that steroids and tibia isn't the right answer to fix that problem. You see, people is still making fun of you, even on this 2d game. Your retardness won't change even if your biceps have gotten bigger. Your braincells is still shrinking.

Face the facts dude.

Tony

Matt I understand you have been bullied your hole life because you have always been the small skinny skeleton guy who never had the guts the stand up and face the ppl that bullied you. But cmo'n we all know that steroids and tibia isn't the right answer to fix that problem. You see, people is still making fun of you, even on this 2d game. Your retardness won't change even if your biceps have gotten bigger. Your braincells is still shrinking.

Face the facts dude.

Tony

Man tony, i think your the one whos been abused ur whole life, i meen your dating a native, so that must say alot.

but kike go fuck ur stupid sqwa girlfriend.

Man tony, i think your the one whos been abused ur whole life, i meen your dating a native, so that must say alot.

but kike go fuck ur stupid sqwa girlfriend.

How can you say it's a native?

You have seen one single photo of her, and one only , with her head faced away from the camera kissing me, showing only her brown hair, oh wait it's a brunette so it gotta be a native!? (smart much plax)

Anyways Zach, why are you trying to give people the impression that you get girls? I mean, come on who the hell wants a 14-year old who barely have hit the puberty yet? got much to give? loll.. at least grow your penis before you wanna try to insult me and talk shit about my girlfriend.. :\

How can you say it's a native?

You have seen one single photo of her, and one only , with her head faced away from the camera kissing me, showing only her brown hair, oh wait it's a brunette so it gotta be a native!? (smart much plax)

Anyways Zach, why are you trying to give people the impression that you get girls? I mean, come on who the hell wants a 14-year old who barely have hit the puberty yet? got much to give? loll.. at least grow your penis before you wanna try to insult me and talk shit about my girlfriend.. :\

im pretty sure i saw ur brown wrinkly skin which 99% of the time meens native, and for the record im 15 and half my team can vouch that my balls have dropped, were as you dont ever speak so ur prolly too scared to show everybody that ur ballshave not dropped.

Well, so basically what you are saying is that you are sharing your penis with the rest of your team? Yet another good argument why your team consist of fags, and fags only.

Back