• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting

im pretty sure i saw ur brown wrinkly skin which 99% of the time meens native, and for the record im 15 and half my team can vouch that my balls have dropped, were as you dont ever speak so ur prolly too scared to show everybody that ur ballshave not dropped.

First of, msn profile pics is like 1/10 the original size of the original, of course it gets wrinkly. But I guess you haven't noticed that cuz all that's running trough your brain is dave licking on ur 2incher?

And no, the reason I didn't speak is because 1st I didn't have a mic.. 2nd I felt no reason to join your gaychats.

Hey matt your biceps are nice and big sure, too bad your retarded but hey you could pump my gas i guess :\

Is it just me or did anybody else not get pierces attempt to be funny. PIERCE IM MISSING THE JOKE. Edit when u come up with a new 1.

im pretty sure i saw ur brown wrinkly skin which 99% of the time meens native, and for the record im 15 and half my team can vouch that my balls have dropped.

I hardly know these guys but this is funny as hell. First off the video was stupid, I really don't wanna watch some guys ego trip, please have a warning or somthing next time "Busty men at work" or whatevers your fancy. But "Dingore" you smashed it, after having an orgy with at least 3 people (all male and under 16 may I add) you come to admit it on a game forum as support for your addiction? I don't see the sence in it however I will help you anyway. Read this article I believe it was what your trying to overcome in life: I'm hooked on gay under-age sex - Dear Miriam - Mirror.co.uk

Hope I helped,
Xylo :>

^ no homo
im just showing wut a real man looks like :(
yes my skin is naturally that white HAHAH

no but it requires people over more then 3 days. like i said 1 week/2 weeks is fine but 3 days no

You guys are weird...

I got a webcam and I love to show my penis in the internet.. can I join?

Back