• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Redrum 7.4 CIP Files HR-MR?U CHOOSE PVP ENFO NEW ISLANDS NOT P2W

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
Hello folks I have achieved to complete something not many has with some precious files.

Features:
Proxies all around the globe.
Complete 7.7 map downgraded to 7.4 with a few additions.
Worldtype: To be set

I'd like to ask you a few questions over here
1. What would you like to see on a 7.4 server?
2. What kind of experience rate would you like us to use?
3. HC PvP-E or PvP-E w Skulls?
4. Should we have 7.4 Graphics or do u want us to implement dx9
5. Should runes be able to be bought from shop?
6. 7.4 mana formula or 7.7 (Also mana-fluid drinking)
7. Frag timers

YOU CAN ALSO SUGGEST WHAT EVER YOU LIKE US TO ADD TO THE SERVER /// I'LL POST MAP SCREENS SOON.

Who cares if you have cipsoft files? What's the difference? Just it is more accurace than others? That's what Open Tibia servers are mean to, be different, not same crap as cipsoft. If I wanted something like cipsoft (most accurate to), I would play tibia.com. Now please, don't come up with something like <<we're offering old version>>. Wake up kid, it's 2017

None of his servers will be ever recommended, figure out yourself around: [France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

too much anti ddos protection firewall mega glue $10k worth 264GB ram to see this crp

> Thread starter/hoster outright lies in his server advertisement
> First poster believes the false advertisement and starts criticizing in the most toxic and negative way the real thing; the game that this whole community was founded on, instead of criticizing the counterfeit / fraudulent advertisement
Classic. Someone should collect people like you guys for Jerry Springer's show or Jersey Shores or something, bring the popcorn out for the rest and clean the streets of trash all in one swoop

Last edited:
Who cares if you have cipsoft files? What's the difference? Just it is more accurace than others? That's what Open Tibia servers are mean to, be different, not same crap as cipsoft. If I wanted something like cipsoft (most accurate to), I would play tibia.com. Now please, don't come up with something like <<we're offering old version>>. Wake up kid, it's 2017

None of his servers will be ever recommended, figure out yourself around: [France] RealOTS 7.7|CipSoft Files|Custom Client|Anti-DDoS with multiple proxies|11th March

too much anti ddos protection firewall mega glue $10k worth 264GB ram to see this crp
> Thread starter/hoster outright lies in his server advertisement
> First poster believes the false advertisement and starts criticizing in the most toxic and negative way the real thing; the game that this whole community was founded on, instead of criticizing the counterfeit / fraudulent advertisement
Classic. Someone should collect people like you guys for Jerry Springer's show or Jersey Shores or something, bring the popcorn out for the rest and clean the streets of trash all in one swoop
Who are you?

Who are you?
I'm not a con-artist that makes up false advertisements then close my server 1-2 weeks after launch when everyone's done donating then act like it never happened or that it's irrelevant a few months after as I talk about hosting it again every few months trying to make another cashout if any of that sounds familiar.
As for who I actually am, since you ask who I am, not who I'm not: just a guy that's hung around OTL/OTF/TPF since ca. 2005.
I got into all kinds of drama/heat on my main OTL account partially for speaking out and partially for being immature and bringing my own personal problems with me, being a teenager, and decided to make this account to try to dissociate from that past, trying to make a fresh start since the 2016 leak when I decided to try to host zanera after I got the leaked files working on my own (thanks in part to all the information already out there on issues and fixes).
But realized soon again that there's no point staying neutral on here unless you're just out for money since the community is dying at least in part because this community has turned completely fake; the lifeforce has been sucked out of it by people like yourself and other (far) worse people, and the main portion of the playerbase that's left seem to be (often washed up) junkies and shitposters, while the rest either plays something like Medivia without drawing much attention to themselves or barely plays at all, which is a sign of decay and death.
Is that a satisfactory answer?
But who exactly are you "fake Ecstazya"?

This is the real ecs as far as I know, or he sold/gave away his otland account. Only thing he lied about was being a female when he's actually not ;x.

I'm not a con-artist that makes up false advertisements then close my server 1-2 weeks after launch when everyone's done donating then act like it never happened or that it's irrelevant a few months after as I talk about hosting it again every few months trying to make another cashout if any of that sounds familiar.
As for who I actually am, since you ask who I am, not who I'm not: just a guy that's hung around OTL/OTF/TPF since ca. 2005.
I got into all kinds of drama/heat on my main OTL account partially for speaking out and partially for being immature and bringing my own personal problems with me, being a teenager, and decided to make this account to try to dissociate from that past, trying to make a fresh start since the 2016 leak when I decided to try to host zanera after I got the leaked files working on my own (thanks in part to all the information already out there on issues and fixes).
But realized soon again that there's no point staying neutral on here unless you're just out for money since the community is dying at least in part because this community has turned completely fake; the lifeforce has been sucked out of it by people like yourself and other (far) worse people, and the main portion of the playerbase that's left seem to be (often washed up) junkies and shitposters, while the rest either plays something like Medivia without drawing much attention to themselves or barely plays at all, which is a sign of decay and death.
Is that a satisfactory answer?
But who exactly are you "fake Ecstazya"?
Hi, are you done trashing now? Get a life you'll never success in anything if you keep comin with information that makes no sense, everything you wrote was not readable cause I stopped at "I'm not a con-artist". And also which false advertisement? @cbrm where is my location?

Hi, are you done trashing now? Get a life you'll never success in anything if you keep comin with information that makes no sense, everything you wrote was not readable cause I stopped at "I'm not a con-artist". And also which false advertisement? @cbrm where is my location?

Is that where it got too personal already?

Edit: A lot of people dont like you, obviously and for obvious reasons. If you keep on asking if you want a server to get opened the same people will always respond.

This is like the 3rth time(?) in a row you are asking if people want to get this server started. Always the same responds.

Either open it, or dont.

@Ecstazya What OT servers were you involved with in the past? If I remember correctly one of Ryan's GMs on Oldera (or the previous owner he bought it from) was named something similar. I also recognize the server name, from the original RealOTs.

@Ecstazya What OT servers were you involved with in the past? If I remember correctly one of Ryan's GMs on Oldera (or the previous owner he bought it from) was named something similar. I also recognize the server name, from the original RealOTs.
RealOTS since 2008.

So also that Valhalla.co or whatever it was called, or was that someone else? Did you work together with Toor then?

So also that Valhalla.co or whatever it was called, or was that someone else? Did you work together with Toor then?
I was around Valhalla but I was not having a position @ the server cus it was Dennis & Balthazar which started up Valhalla together, I mostly managed EliteOTS,RealOTS & Redrum (Haxoria/Hysteria)

Hi, are you done trashing now? Get a life you'll never success in anything if you keep comin with information that makes no sense, everything you wrote was not readable cause I stopped at "I'm not a con-artist".
Hi.
Did you host some Realots edition years ago after Toor stopped hosting it, hosting it for less than a month, having a bunch of people donating to you for premium roses when it didn't work, you promising everyone you'd fix it, but instead you just shut the entire server down including the website within a week or two without any warning, or are you saying that never happened?
I can't comment about the rest of your editions because I lost all interest in you/your servers after that point, so I don't know if you kept on doing the same thing over and over or if it was just that once, but I know for a fact this happened at least that once.

And I wasn't trashing anyone, the closest thing I got to a personal insult here was insinuating that you're a conman, and I don't know how you can act like that's an outrageous statement when it's a fact that you've lied to your playerbase about fixing stuff you either was never either interested in fixing or failed at fixing and instead ran away with their donations without a comment within weeks after launch, that's pretty much exactly what conmen do brother, lie and run away with the money.

And also which false advertisement?
Your thread title says CIP files and you claim the server can run "PvP-E w Skulls".
I'm pretty sure that's false advertisement (it's technically possible, but I highly doubt you've accomplished that on closed-sourced CIP engine), but if you prove me wrong on that I'll gladly eat my words and apologize :)

Hi.
Did you host some Realots edition years ago after Toor stopped hosting it, hosting it for less than a month, having a bunch of people donating to you for premium roses when it didn't work, you promising everyone you'd fix it, but instead you just shut the entire server down including the website within a week or two without any warning, or are you saying that never happened?
I can't comment about the rest of your editions because I lost all interest in you/your servers after that point, so I don't know if you kept on doing the same thing over and over or if it was just that once, but I know for a fact this happened at least that once.

And I wasn't trashing anyone, the closest thing I got to a personal insult here was insinuating that you're a conman, and I don't know how you can act like that's an outrageous statement when it's a fact that you've lied to your playerbase about fixing stuff you either was never either interested in fixing or failed at fixing and instead ran away with their donations without a comment within weeks after launch, that's pretty much exactly what conmen do brother, lie and run away with the money.

Your thread title says CIP files and you claim the server can run "PvP-E w Skulls".
I'm pretty sure that's false advertisement (it's technically possible, but I highly doubt you've accomplished that on closed-sourced CIP engine), but if you prove me wrong on that I'll gladly eat my words and apologize :)
How kind of you to explain it in a read-able version. First of all, I never hosted anything after Dennis. The server files was sold to Ruuska & his companion and they started one.

My server was on for about 1½ months before it was completely dead for about 1 week straight and 0 player base. Thats why I shut it down, Ive made one realots not many. Get your facts straight before you attack someone else with nonsense.

How kind of you to explain it in a read-able version. First of all, I never hosted anything after Dennis. The server files was sold to Ruuska & his companion and they started one.

My server was on for about 1½ months before it was completely dead for about 1 week straight and 0 player base. Thats why I shut it down, Ive made one realots not many. Get your facts straight before you attack someone else with nonsense.
So you hosted it, but not after Dennis.... so while or before Dennis was hosting it...?

Anyhow, again you claim I'm "attacking you with nonsense", let me ask these very short "read-able" questions to verify that we're on the same page here:
  • Was I wrong about the false advertisement, or have you accomplished Skulls on PvP-E on closed-sourced CIP engine?
  • Was I wrong about you taking donations, claiming you would fix premium roses, but instead shut the server down without notice?
  • Was Ezzz wrong about you lying to your playerbase about tasks and exp stages?
Here's the quote from Ezzz:
some want to do it for Nostalgia and to fulfill their joy by running it, but fake Ecstazya tried it (last guy known to run RealOTS as a full RPG game in production), and it last less than 1.5 months, and maximum level was around 112~ because everyone would QQ to include tasks and experience share, and what did fake Ecstazya said about it? He said he was making that possible in the game binary, lying to his player base o_O so people eventually stopped playing because it was mostly a single player game, it's things that are not possible in that engine.

Please clarify/explain, which of these are wrong, which of these are true, and where does the nonsense comes in.

I was around Valhalla but I was not having a position @ the server cus it was Dennis & Balthazar which started up Valhalla together, I mostly managed EliteOTS,RealOTS & Redrum (Haxoria/Hysteria)

Good times :D especially haxoria/hysteria, didn't you also host an OT with Cip at this time? (not the company, but the guy owning the realots forums), I remember playing his OT which was like 7.9 custom together with Onkrud and Jack Sparrow.

Back