• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Redsera 8.4 - Real map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsera

http://redsera.com
Reaction score
Hello, we are looking for a team to our server, redsera.

Redsera is a Real map hosted on a dedicated server.

We are currently looking for:

1 mapper
2 scripters

If you have the experience , just apply :)

Copy this application:

Code:
[B]Name:
Experience:
Your work (only for mappers):
Why do you want to join our team:[/B]

You can post your application here or pm me.

You will problary earn a gamemaster for your work.

Name: Alan
Experience: I got much experience in OTs also played it for 4-5 years, and like realtibia for 2 years.
Your work: Well, you wont find any scripters here, im not pro or anything, but as i said you wont find very good scripters since all good scripters got their own project that's why im applying, if you dont like me, No problem;)
Why do you want to join our team: Because there aren't many scripters here in otland so im applying, if you liek me just choose me. ;)

Name: Elesh, In-game
Experience: I've been playing OT's around 3-4years now, Im good in mapping, so if you like me PM me ;)
Your work (only for mappers): Haven't realeased any of mine work yet.
Why do you want to join our team: I found this thread, when i was looking for a Job, and thought, maybe i can be one of the mappers? so i think i like the server. Hope i will be chosen.

and I like to sleep at night

Last edited:
maybe I can help with scripts ;)
I don't want to join team, but i can make some scripts and fix...

Name: Jose Júnior
Experience: JUST N@@B!
Why do you want to join our team: i don't want ;)

Scripter

Name:Gerardo M.
Experience:Scripter of: Reckonline, ICTserver, some scripts at akalin~ i had played tibia since 6 years ago, 4 years playing real tibia; i was retired for a huge time but now coming back, i know essential scripts now on days i have alot of free time
Why do you want to join our team: Because I know i cna do a good job at a server like this and as i wish this to be a great and serious ot, and i had noticed i can be really helpful for this.

Josejunior and poii, add my msn

Last edited:
Name: Dennis.
Experience: 5 Years.
Your work (only for mappers): I know LUA Scripting ,Abit C++ and Mapping.
Why do you want to join our team: I got much freetime and i want to help you guys ..

Name: Cody
Experience: 5 Years.
Your work (only for mappers): Scripting
Why do you want to join our team: I got alot of free time and i like to script and im willing to help whenever im needed.

Xivin

I will msg you all when the server is back online.

We have som technical issues with serverloft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back