• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Redskull command bugged

Foxtrotel

Foxtrotel
Reaction score
I stayed red skull 3x only 2 frags....
16:28 You have 2 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 5 hours and 43 minutes.
IS SUX...i no play 1 week and i come die redskull with 2 frags only...
Gm see this bugs please...

The red skull won't disappear until you have 0 frags. Also, you can get a red skull with only 2 frags if you frag two players at the same time, for example with an UE.

I stayed red skull 3x only 2 frags....
16:28 You have 2 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 5 hours and 43 minutes.
IS SUX...i no play 1 week and i come die redskull with 2 frags only...
Gm see this bugs please...

Each kill is 6 hours, if you only had 2 frags it would say 2 frags with 0 hours and then after a minute it would say 1 frag with 5 hours and 59 minutes so it makes sense. You're probably right that it should say 3 frags and not 2, but that means only the command is buggy and not the system.

Which i'm sure we will correct if I may add.
NOTE: We have added on the new version of the website so you can view your kills and when they were done. Unjustified or Justified.

Each kill is 6 hours, if you only had 2 frags it would say 2 frags with 0 hours and then after a minute it would say 1 frag with 5 hours and 59 minutes so it makes sense. You're probably right that it should say 3 frags and not 2, but that means only the command is buggy and not the system.

No. If somebody kill 2 person by one shot (ue/gfb/avalanche/exori for example) will got red skull. Everytime.

Back