• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There has been about 15 new accounts created since the website went down. This thread has also been bumped a lot due to Clattens anger issues so that's a plus.

Way to go Clatten!

However, a new Rookwar thread in Advertisement would be better. As in "Rookwar re-made - level resets each death" or similar. Since that seems to be the biggest reason why people quit and therefore the biggest one why they should start again.

Cheers, Ingens.

A free bump. Ingens blacklist.

Cant wait to kill those "randoms" like one above!

Server is coming up tomorrow (Sunday 23/9) at 18.00 GMT+1! Be there or be square :|

Dedicated host is payed for two months already, so server will run as long as you keep playing!

All accounts were reseted, and some info about the new server can be found on the blackboards in temple once you login!

@up
Nobody asks U for ur opinion friend so try to earn posts somewhere, ye. I am not trolling as In~ does, just fighting for truth which he doesnt have.
Pathetic racist, maybe weed burned out Ur brain yet? Keep up Ur needed support in this topic Records070.

Lmfao, did we ask you for YOUR opinion then? Though I aint being a racist, its just the bare truth. If you're going to let everyone know whats up, so will I ;D

hail legal weed

Ontopic;
Website update is almost complete! What do you think about it?

Alot of credits to Chris for providing us with this amazing template!

Good looking template man ^^ najs

CMON TIME GO FASTER...
less than 8 hours to release ^^

btw do u have to buy aol or blessing or dont u lose items when u die?

CMON TIME GO FASTER...
less than 8 hours to release ^^

btw do u have to buy aol or blessing or dont u lose items when u die?

You will recieve an AOL each time you die and logon again. (If it's like it was before)

Hehemidu, teamup at release? :D

@halfaway: Sure lets do that ^^ , i hope i can log on at the start , lets hope i dont got to go eat at that time lol :p

- - - Updated - - -

btw isnt it technically a noobwar instead of a rookwar, because u start at lvl 8 and it isnt in a rook area

Well, I've created my acc at the beginning and it seems now like it does not work anymore.

We had to rewrite some code. If you got a level 8 on your account, delete it and create a new character and you will be level 10 aswell! Otherwise, on your first login, you will have a debug while your character recives level 10 and all the skills it should have!

Ohwell, five hours left!

@up
Site is very heavy, and takes a lot to load. try to make it lighter
Much pictures etc to load. Better get a new HTML CSS clean layout!!

@up
Site is very heavy, and takes a lot to load. try to make it lighter
Much pictures etc to load. Better get a new HTML CSS clean layout!!

Page is rendering in 0.00001-0.00010 seconds for me, idk if thats slow for you man :eek:

Back