• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4min
wont be there to play
learning PHP
will stay in temple :p

I dont want to flame on purpose.. But dude, why are there so many malfunctions? you shouldve tested everything before the start bro
Paladins dont even hit with their arrows, aswell as the lvl 9 bug n' the random debug

I hope this wont ruin this ot with great potential ;p

Anytime I log in I got debug.

//Did one quest already 4 times, after its debugging I am still without it.

ye same problem here, just let amoaz deal with it and log back in in like 10 mins or so :)

Each time you die or relogg, your character will be reseted back to level 10, and you will have to pickup the runbag again.

We will work on the saving part now, until then you can still PvP as much as you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably located the failiure of saving the characters. However I wont restart more right now, since people go apeshit then. Ill wait until tonight when most people logged out.

Everything now works as intended. Sorry for the restarts and please enjoy rook war once again.

This is sadly not a recommended server. When it started Amoaz go afk and 3-4 ppl start to kill eachother and getting it and he dont give a fuck later on.

Back