• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is sadly not a recommended server. When it started Amoaz go afk and 3-4 ppl start to kill eachother and getting it and he dont give a fuck later on.

What? Well how did you expect the problems to be solved? By me answering 10.000 questions, or actually fixing it? I told everyone who sent me a question to come ask me either here or when it all was fixed. And please use understandable english bcz this makes 0 sense "3-4 ppl start to kill eachother and getting it". Are you suprised people kill eachother on a war server?

There are too many nobs wars :S make a custom server with new ideas.. or a real map with lots of events and new stuff.

What? Well how did you expect the problems to be solved? By me answering 10.000 questions, or actually fixing it? I told everyone who sent me a question to come ask me either here or when it all was fixed. And please use understandable english bcz this makes 0 sense "3-4 ppl start to kill eachother and getting it". Are you suprised people kill eachother on a war server?

I can explain pretty much better if your low IQ cant understand it. 3-4 FRIENDS (REAL LIFE FRIENDS) Abuse your pretty useless system to get "talons"? and how they abuse is by killing eachother to get those talons. Hard to understand? and btw doesnt it say NO CHEATING NO BOTTING on your website?

I can explain pretty much better if your low IQ cant understand it. 3-4 FRIENDS (REAL LIFE FRIENDS) Abuse your pretty useless system to get "talons"? and how they abuse is by killing eachother to get those talons. Hard to understand? and btw doesnt it say NO CHEATING NO BOTTING on your website?

Thanks for judging my IQ, but fyi, your the one writing like a five year old. People abusing talons, sure, but they got almost no exp from them and a new system is being worked on. If people kill the same character from same IP they dont get any talons/exp/gold/addons, if people kill the same guy more then 3 times, they wont get anything unless they kill atleast two other players.

But ye, useless, im sure you can make one which is alot better.

You don't have to be rude...
Do you even know what a bot is? Botting has nothing to do with "abuse by killing eachoter"..

There are too many nobs wars :S make a custom server with new ideas.. or a real map with lots of events and new stuff.
This is the only swedish rookwar server I know?

doesnt matter if it is swedish or not, they talk english on this ot :p

and he said NO CHEATING NO BOTTING
he just quoted the rule!

Firstly, I login and notice 1 person mcing 4 chars gg

Update v.1

Server is currently being updated. Server will be up and running again around 10.00 GMT+1 (40 minutes from now.)Heres what we are adding, on behalf of community requests:

You will no long lose your level on logout or restart. You will keep it, but you will lose experience and skills when your dying.
You can now skill. A special teleport leading to (an accessable) part of the map with some Training Dummys (the same that was used on Real-Tibia before) has been added. If you skill, you shouldnt go AFK, because people can easily get there and kill the ones whos afking. Though, if your not AFK, its very easy to escape.
♦ You can now aswell advance in magiclevel. However, you cannot be AFK inside the protective zoons and train it, so mages will also have to leave the protective zoons in order to advance in their magiclevel.
♦ You can no longer login with multiple characters connected to the same IP address (Multi-clienting/Magebombing)
The rate at which you gain EXP now has been lowered to 1. This means you will have to kill aprox 10 other level 10 characters without dying in order to advance one level (on level 10).
You now gain less experience from using Talons.
♦ As a result of increased damage by all vocations, all potions had their values increased by an avrage of 5.
♦ You can no longer kill the same player, or characters from the same ip, more then two times in a row for X amount of minutes (to prevent talon/gold/exp abuse).

-Why didnt you reset it? Since its pretty much a reset for all characters each time they relogged before. Now, when everyone will be let on, you will all start on level 10 again, with only small skill changes as differences. Another reset wont be needed or made.

-Why did you wait until now to apply those changes? I Thought for the servers best, that skilling and magicleveling wouldnt work out on a rookwar server. Five levels is a huge damage difference now, a level 10 is really underpowered compered to a level 15. And since people tend to teamup, its very hard to let new players get into the server unless they already have a team. A bunch of higher levels camping the temple aint that much fun for new players, and I didnt want to make the same misstake as we did last time, where one guy even reached level 30, and one team was dominating the server, and no new players even stood a chance against them. I Made the "nerf" too big, and this time, the server will stand somewhere between how it was before and after the reset.

-What will you do about 'botters'? As we all know, bots will always exist no matter what server client we use. I Could start banning everyone that used healing bot, etc, but it wouldnt work in the long run, since the server would be even more dead if I did. However, no form of combobots will be allowed, and if I catch someone using them, or someone providing (SOLID) proofs of usage, I will take instant action against those people involved. Also we have now enabled our Anti-Multiclient script, which wont let you connect to the server if your already online with one character, preventing magebombs.

Note that this is not another reset, just an update that the community has been asking for.

I Apologize for my misstakes, valuing my own thoughts higher then the communitys, and I hope to see you online on the server once again, giving it another try!

Please feel free to contact me either via PM or our official mail ([email protected]) for any suggestions or questions!

Best regards,

Amoaz

EDIT: Tonight at 18.00 GMT +1 there will be an pretty special event if enough players are online! Be there, chances to win GREAT prices!

Last edited:
Damn I'm home from work around 18:15 :(
Anyway I'll give the server another try.
I like the feature of not loosing the levels when logging out.

Good job Amoaz.

Due to updates, we ran into some issues and im trying to solve it asap. Should be online soon.

As clatten said server has now been opened again. Sorry for the delay.

However the update is now finished, hope you enjoy your stay at Rook War!

You kept all your items and such from before so dont worry!!

Last edited:
Damn I'm home from work around 18:15 :(
Anyway I'll give the server another try.
I like the feature of not loosing the levels when logging out.

Good job Amoaz.

Actually, that's terrible. You're getting punished for logging out. Also, how the hell are we supposed to do the exp door quests if we pretty much just stay at lvl 10 the whole time?

Still sucks that you lose all your lvls when you die. No more going on quests! :D Also, the training skills is poop. I tried it this morning and they didn't go up. Only magic lvl did. Also, add in some promotions?

You dont lose all levels when You die so You can easily make quests now. Amoaz is working on training skills (distance/axe/sword/club) right now. There is no promotion and no Equipment Upgrader yet.

Still sucks that you lose all your lvls when you die. No more going on quests! :D Also, the training skills is poop. I tried it this morning and they didn't go up. Only magic lvl did. Also, add in some promotions?

Ehm, read the wall of text on the other page :3

- - - Updated - - -

Skilling problems has now been fixed, aswell as the correct losses upon death.

Last edited:
Back