• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, he said nothing about that. He was saying he wasn't Clatten's servant. Way to read there, bud.

Oh. My bad. Just didn't think he'd begin a larger discussion about why I called him Clatten's servant.:ninja:

Rotfl, yea I definetly used to auto-healing, nothing to be ashamed of. The fact You dont use it doesnt make u better player(maybe u cant get bot on ur own and Ur trying to downgrade people to Ur level, I dont know and I dont really care) I am not using it on real tibia just for You to know.

I never used a bot. Bots just ruins the whole fun and make it fucking boring!
I suggest to upgrade the ot to a version that is no bots for and make a custom client!

I suggest to upgrade the ot to a version that is no bots for and make a custom client!

Agreed. Even thus people can work their way around it, randoms like Clatten who just download the bots from internet and hope it works, will have problems getting one that does. It won't eliminate botters 100% but it will decrease it by 90% or so.

Agreed. Even thus people can work their way around it, randoms like Clatten who just download the bots from internet and hope it works, will have problems getting one that does. It won't eliminate botters 100% but it will decrease it by 90% or so.

PS. Amoaz. You should change your:
"
We are currently remaking the server and the website.
Please be patient while we are completing it.
For more information please visit: OtLand thread.
"
To "To join the flamewar please visit: Otland thread."

^_^

Wont tell who started shining with intellect, U random. :)

Just stop this useless trolling Clatten. You're no good at it and none here is enjoying your anger more than me. But you're spamming the thread with useless stuff that nobody but your ser.. I mean.. Friend, Aser, enjoys.

Send me a private message if you want to get your feelings out.

The only reason clatten got so high level is because he had about 30 frags in lvl 14~, which points at killing own chars.

He also had magic wall when everyone else didn't.

WTF ,look maybe our team is the only one made it but we were 5 had :p (good that i had ss :p )

35d0ntl.jpg

And ofc his servant Aser is going to defend Clatten, he's as slicking him all the time after all

nah clatten the one who saved us He always heal us ,thats why i stick to him

Wont tell who started shining with intellect, U random. :)

Lmao polish dude tryna troll, never seen such thing before haha. Remain at the polish section of otland if you wanna be a successful troll ^^ Plenty of ppl to correct there :thumbup:

@up
Nobody asks U for ur opinion friend so try to earn posts somewhere, ye. I am not trolling as In~ does, just fighting for truth which he doesnt have.
Pathetic racist, maybe weed burned out Ur brain yet? Keep up Ur needed support in this topic Records070.

So much offtopic flaming going on here lol.

On topic: really hope it comes out really soon, missed previous beta because i wasnt home but the next time it will be online i will definetly play it.
keep up the good work

Website update is almost complete! What do you think about it?

Alot of credits to Chris for providing us with this amazing template!

Are we even close to the start, Amoaz?

All depends on Znote, and since he havnt answered me for the past 24 hours, I actually got no clue. But hopefully I can get in touch with him tonight.

Has any advertisments ran since the server went off, or should we expect 20 players as it was before? (just wondering) :)

Back