• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its good that u dont lose lvl anymore but the training is just retarted imo....
there are people lvl 10 running around with 30 mlvl. this isnt what a war server is about, people can just bot the whole day and get a lot bigger mlvl then others...

put it off.. Rookwar wont work.. you tried everything but nothing works..
dont put any more effort in this ot..

Sad it could be a cool ot if there would be 50-80 ppl online

Its good that u dont lose lvl anymore but the training is just retarted imo....
there are people lvl 10 running around with 30 mlvl. this isnt what a war server is about, people can just bot the whole day and get a lot bigger mlvl then others...

This.
Reset server with SLOW lvl advance, no training skills, saving lvl and it might work...

Wont reset or make more changes now. Server is dead and wont work, and I wont put more effort into it.

Wont reset or make more changes now. Server is dead and wont work, and I wont put more effort into it.

Amoaz you know what was ur mistake? u put the server in sweden in otserverlist you have to put the server is different countrys like for example: mexico,venezuela so you can get players!

Amoaz you know what was ur mistake? u put the server in sweden in otserverlist you have to put the server is different countrys like for example: mexico,venezuela so you can get players!

Dat made my day

Can you explain why sweden was a bad choise?

Edit: Some fact for you my friend

poland Otserv vestia.pl Vestia 8.6 Evo 559 (810) / 1000 94.8% 218 x400 PVP [ 8.6 ]
sweden Otserv ashengard.net Ashengard 553 (1051) / 1000 99.81% 206 x75 PVP [ 8.6 ]
poland Otserv enemia.eu New RL Map Long 517 (759) / 1000 96.34% 194 x80 PVP [ 8.6 ]
sweden Otserv shadowcores.twifysoft.net RLMAP WARZONES 9.63 486 (764) / 1000 99.46% 214 x27 PVP [ 9.6 ]
venezuela Otserv play.searz-online.com Searz FreePoints 384 (1001) / 1000 94.23% 179 x120 PVP [ 8.6 ]
sweden Otserv masiyah.se RealMap FreePoints 341 (836) / 1000 93.58% 210 x100 PVP [ 8.6 ]

Dat made my day

Can you explain why sweden was a bad choise?

Edit: Some fact for you my friend

poland Otserv vestia.pl Vestia 8.6 Evo 559 (810) / 1000 94.8% 218 x400 PVP [ 8.6 ]
sweden Otserv ashengard.net Ashengard 553 (1051) / 1000 99.81% 206 x75 PVP [ 8.6 ]
poland Otserv enemia.eu New RL Map Long 517 (759) / 1000 96.34% 194 x80 PVP [ 8.6 ]
sweden Otserv shadowcores.twifysoft.net RLMAP WARZONES 9.63 486 (764) / 1000 99.46% 214 x27 PVP [ 9.6 ]
venezuela Otserv play.searz-online.com Searz FreePoints 384 (1001) / 1000 94.23% 179 x120 PVP [ 8.6 ]
sweden Otserv masiyah.se RealMap FreePoints 341 (836) / 1000 93.58% 210 x100 PVP [ 8.6 ]

:) I bet you in does servers.. masitah.se or shadowcores.twifysoft.net there are many many spanish players :D im just saying spanish people look for war servers :) people from sweden are concentrate in does server.Amoaz just change it to venezuela or mexico and lets see if you dont get some players :D

also.. you dont get my point :D sweden was a bad choice because they are concentrate in does servers.. why would they play a war ot when they are playing real maps? spanish players look for war servers all the time..

as you can see this server starserver.zapto.org is a piece of shit.. and it has 60 players online lol! and you know why? because he put it in venezuela.. :D

Real steel could i please ask you why you put your server in sweden??

great war server :D

Real steel could i please ask you why you put your server in sweden??

great war server :D

I dont get it my server is not in sweden 0o... What I mean players from sweden are playing real maps etc... they wont play a war ot spanish players play lots of war server im sure if they like Amoaz they would change to his server (look at this server starserver.zapto.org) this server is a piece of shit and it has 60 players online lol you know why? because he put in venezuela :p thats what I mean..

Fact is that spanish ppl looks on swedish/polands server list even if they search for a war server or not

what u dont understand is why on earth will somebody play an rpg noob war server where u kill 10 ppl for 1 kill, sure u can make it noob war.. but not where u die lose 5 lvls and u need to kill 50 people to get 5 lvls without dieng once.. like dude where is the sense in that?

u cant use magic walls, wild growths, sds, paralyzes.. nothing.. dieng loosing loads of lvls, slow mlvl and lvl advances, cant use any spells or runes, so whats fun..?

it might be balanced and so on, but only lord knows whats fun with such a boring server. take a look at noobwar.eu, that server is the best noobwar ive played :p, might be too extreme / orshabaal but its fun.

what u dont understand is why on earth will somebody play an rpg noob war server where u kill 10 ppl for 1 kill, sure u can make it noob war.. but not where u die lose 5 lvls and u need to kill 50 people to get 5 lvls without dieng once.. like dude where is the sense in that?

u cant use magic walls, wild growths, sds, paralyzes.. nothing.. dieng loosing loads of lvls, slow mlvl and lvl advances, cant use any spells or runes, so whats fun..?

it might be balanced and so on, but only lord knows whats fun with such a boring server. take a look at noobwar.eu, that server is the best noobwar ive played :p, might be too extreme / orshabaal but its fun.

You didnt even read the thread of tried the server, thats for sure. So stop being fucking retarded and do that before you post.

http://otland.net/f251/regarding-rook-war-168446/index15.html#post1633418

Last edited:
This server can still work man, the only problem is that there are too many people with brains on your servers, aka too few polaks. IF you'd advertise yoru server as an polish server, you'll see what'll happen with the population =P

Shouldnt just give up this easily, since you've put "days?" of effort into this project, and now suddenyl seem to be giving up. You'd be better off resetting it one last time, and just listen to the majority of the people here

GL

This server can still work man, the only problem is that there are too many people with brains on your servers, aka too few polaks. IF you'd advertise yoru server as an polish server, you'll see what'll happen with the population =P

Shouldnt just give up this easily, since you've put "days?" of effort into this project, and now suddenyl seem to be giving up. You'd be better off resetting it one last time, and just listen to the majority of the people here

GL

I Did listen to the majority, and they all wanted to have the possiblity to skill and gain levels AKA not losing them when they died, and I enabled it. Now exactly what I suspected is happening, people are one-shotting other players. Not that much fun imo, but thats how people wanted it.

Back