• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

regeneration problem

alectrona94

Reaction score
im using tfs 0.4 ive tried to add regeneration items to the game but nothing heals neither the hp or the mana i think its something related to the source but i dont know where exactly it is, or if anyone have an item script which add some regen, to the player could you post it here just to try if its related to my source or just bad scripting?

Last edited:
You tried this?

items.xml
XML:
<attribute key="healthGain" value="xx" /> <!-- amount of health gained per 2000 ticks -->
<attribute key="healthTicks" value="2000" />
<attribute key="manaGain" value="xx" /><!-- Amount of mana gained per 1000 ticks -->
<attribute key="manaTicks" value="1000" />

movements.xml
XML:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="xxxx" slot="" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="xxxx" slot="" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/> <!-- slot = feet, head, ring, shield, necklace, armor, legs -->

Back