• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reignofdarkness

You stole the name of my novel I wrote when I was 10!!!! HOW DARE-

totally joking. very spammy though, too many different colors/types of objects/grounds that don't really make sense (to me).

my personal advice is try to build a palette off to the side of wherever you're mapping, create groups of doodads/grounds/walls etc that you want to work with and you'll be able to see before you map if they look good with the other pieces, but that's just what I would do/what I was taught by a few others~

Dude, turn off the pink flames and try to make the used sprites fit each other in terms of color, cuz now they dont rly fit well on some pics.
Before u start mapping, just think what sprites u gonna use; just try to place them close to each other in a group and see whether they look good together - i do it smtimes
Post automatically merged:

And there is no "system" in ur maps, so the sprites look a bit spamed in a random way. :/ this is just my critique, if u like the way u map and are happy, then keep mapping like this.

I like skull made from stone debris and reversed crosses but scheisse got right about colours... and turn off Q and S

Back