• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Release complete monster pack v5.0

So, its full bosses loots, atacks and etc like global ?
and when u will release a new version ? ;D
when u release a new version, i'll start making FULL
Bosses Like Global ;D

Cocoa wants hellish tortoise :D Looktype is 303 if ya need it.
Great job :) I gave ya some rep earlier ^_^

Very minor error in hellspawn.

<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="85" attack="80"/>
<attack name="fire" interval="2000" chance="20" target="1" min="-130" max="-180">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="fire"/>
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="explosion"/>
</attack>
<attack name="firecondition" interval="1000" chance="15" min="-220">
<attribute key="shootEffect" value="fire"/>
</attacks> <---
</attacks>

Simply remove the s. It's an attack closer, not a section closer :p

Thanks, i know it has been a lot since the update but, didn't have much time due school and stuff.

Anyway i already added the missing monsters (husky) fixed squirrel, mutated human, bat, hellspawn. Also finished the R7 but haven't uploaded the new pack.

Will probably this wednesday or saturday

use hidehealth & hidename flags for throwers (TFS 0.34)
errors:
Code:
[[17/05/2009 17:08:30] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Mutated Rat) file (data/monster/8.4/mutated rat.xml).
[17/05/2009 17:08:30] Line: 38, Info: Extra content at the end of the document

[17/05/2009 17:08:30] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cannot load monster (Mutated Human) file (data/monster/8.4/mutated human.xml).
[17/05/2009 17:08:30] Line: 31, Info: Opening and ending tag mismatch: attribute line 29 and attack

[17/05/2009 17:08:31] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Missing voice.sentence. (data/monster/The ruthless seven minions/Annihilon.xml)
[17/05/2009 17:08:31] [Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Duplicate registered monster with name: Tortoise
Mutated Rat:
Code:
<attack name="poisoncondition" interval="1000" chance="7[color='red']""[/color] radius="3" target="0" min="-50" max="-50">

Last edited:
When you will release a update ?
i'm needing 8.4 new monsters working well,
new update are coming and old's isnt fine :p
thanks.

some of poi creatures are wrong....=P like hellfire fighter, too weak

and its giving me error with anihilon, hellspawn, mutated rat and mutated human

some of poi creatures are wrong....=P like hellfire fighter, too weak

and its giving me error with anihilon, hellspawn, mutated rat and mutated human

I fixed both the human and hellspawn. Hellspawn has </attacks> </attacks> The first one should just be attack. Mutated human for -speed attack should be attack name = speed not attribute key. Havnt gotten to the mutated rat or anihilon yet.

Back