• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Monster Release complete monster pack v5.0

it has some problemas with

Necromancers, Priestess, Necropharus and Frost Giant and it doesnt contain the Dark Magician and Aprentice and the Husky =)

But dont worry =)

Necromancers, Priestess and Necropharus can be repaired changing the folder "Necromancer" to "Necromancers" or changing the monsters lines in monsters.xml

The Frost Giant emm, i dont know but only replace it with the Frost Giantess and change the name and the looktype and chagne the HP to 270 :p

And the husky and the magicians... well... he will make them later =)

it has some problemas with

Necromancers, Priestess, Necropharus and Frost Giant and it doesnt contain the Dark Magician and Aprentice and the Husky =)

But dont worry =)

Necromancers, Priestess and Necropharus can be repaired changing the folder "Necromancer" to "Necromancers" or changing the monsters lines in monsters.xml

The Frost Giant emm, i dont know but only replace it with the Frost Giantess and change the name and the looktype and chagne the HP to 270 :p

And the husky and the magicians... well... he will make them later =)

The Frost Giant have some invalid simbols in voices...
Just open and remove it. ^^

Really, I found some bugs, but I easily fixed it. :)
Nice work man, thanks so much.
I'm waiting for more updates. :*

The Frost Giant have some invalid simbols in voices...
Just open and remove it. ^^

Really, I found some bugs, but I easily fixed it. :)
Nice work man, thanks so much.
I'm waiting for more updates. :*

ah ok

Some other bugs in the Chakoyas

Chakoyas types id:

260 or 269 i dont remember xD

not 248 249 and 250

I used this monster pack once for my RL MAP but.. there's many bugs on them that you have to fix.. example "Durin" the monster. you can summon it and it takes over 10k lol ;)

those are the custom monsters if you don't want them on rl map then just delete them

thanks everyone for reóprting bugs as i said i can't test them so i don't know if they work or not

nice stuff man
but does anyone know why i get this error

[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/orcs/warlord ruzad.xml

[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Missing summons.maxSummons. data/monster/sorcerers/Yakchal.xml

Thanks for the update.
You will work in new monsters now?
:}

And gratz for the job, it's just awesome!!!!
================================

Item Id: 8978
Name: Vampire Lord Token
Desc: It is a proof that you have killed a vampire lord.
Weight: 0.05 oz.

For fix de vampires to drop the token ;D

Last edited:
also now im find something wrong if im fight wheat demon he atk and heal me.... ;|
only im have this or somebody to?

Back