• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

NPC [Release]Spell NPCs

These are the spells of tibia.com. And thanks for reporting the force strike, I hadn't changed it.

please give me packed to real spells because i have e packed of tfs
its scripts dont real spells...

What changes did you make. Just want to know since I could patch it onto mine aswell. (If the changes are accurate compared to tibia.com)

I made the npcs like they were on real life tibia.
So I don't really know which changes I made.

I have tried to find some changes I made for you, here they are:
1. I changed energybomb to energy bomb (piahepifueaihpeaufhiapuea) !!! IMPORTANT!!!
2. Flamestrike is lvl 14 in rl, death strike is for lvl 16 in rl and terra strike is not for level 20 mate (A), it's just for lvl 13
3. At the moment, fireball is only for sorcerers. You need to pay 1600 money for it and level 27 or higher.
4. Great fireball is for 30+ (not 23+)

If I notice more changes I will paste them here.
I hope I helped you some.

I also got a question for you.
I want that if peoples talk to the npc, when you are like a paladin, but you need to be a knight: Sorry I only sells spells to knights.
Do you know how to?

Last edited:
Yes, but then I'd have to rewrite the whole script, and I'm not really prepared to do so, I'm sorry.

Patched the fixes now. Thanks to Sentielo for reporting.

And uhm, could you answer my question?

I want a script that if you say spells to a (knight) guild npc and you are another vocation like a sorcerer, and you say: spells. That the guild npc says: Sorry! I only sell spells to knights.

Exemple:
[Me sorcerer]: Hello knight guild npc.
[Knight guild npc]: Hello Me.
[Me sorcerer]: Spells.
[Knight guild npc] Sorry! I only sell spells to knights.

Is it able for you to fix that?

Yours,
Sentielo

Well, sure. Gimme a minute or two.

EDIT: What should it say if you've got the right vocation?

Last edited:
Updated all NPCs with your request Sentielo, they should work. But I haven't tried them. ;)

Always nice to help people. If you find anything else that I should change in the script, just tell me. And feel free to give me rep! ;)

The scripts should be really oke if you add this:
If you are a mage/paladin and you need to be a knight and you say: Spells, the npc says, Sorry I only sell spells to knights (talkstate 0). And if the player is a knight: I sell spells for level 8, 9, 10, 11 and 13 (or so).

I hope you could add it!

Hej again,

Bug at the paladins guild npc!
Change
Code:
    if msgcontains(msg,'spells') then
        if getPlayerVocation == 3 or getPlayerVocation == 5 then
            selfSay('For which level would you like to learn spells 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 33, 35, 40, 45, 50, 59?')
        else
            selfSay('Sorry, I only sell spells to paladins.')
        end
    end
for:
Code:
    if msgcontains(msg,'spells') then
        if getPlayerVocation == 3 or getPlayerVocation == 7 then
            selfSay('For which level would you like to learn spells 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24, 33, 35, 40, 45, 50, 59?')
        else
            selfSay('Sorry, I only sell spells to paladins.')
        end
    end

Which errors? Might be something wrong with the NPC system currently in the trunk.

Tfs 3.0

The error:

[20/05/2008 16:29:10] data/npc/lib/npc.lua:9: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil)
[20/05/2008 16:29:10] Warning: [NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script. data/npc/scripts/druid spells.lua

Back