• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.0 Beta

RME-3.0 Beta 2

Changelog

*Added "Copy Position" to right click to copy the position as a lua table, also works for areas.
*Proper support for OTBMv4 (revscriptsys) map saving/loading
*Improved Item Properties dialog for revscriptsys maps (doesn't save etc. still though, so quite useless for now)
*Fixed several formatting bugs in dialogs.
*Fixed not being able to open 9.20 maps.
*Fixed sprite cache not being flushed when reloading sprites / changing versions (could cause the wrong graphic to show up)
*Extensions now load for versions after 8.6.

Download - RME-3.0-beta-2 (3).zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Anyone got any ideas why the "connection refused by peer" occur when people are trying to connect to my server? Didn't show up yesterday :(

idea: maybe you could fix possibility to open multiple maps in diffrent version on one client?

not working ;/
sy7ade.png

Attachments

not working ;/
sy7ade.png

Download remeres 2.1, install it then try to open it again :)
Download - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

WINDOWS:
If you have an up-to-date version of windows, you should be able to run the program right off the bat.

If you don't have them already, you will need the following dll files:
iconv.dll
libxml2.dll
MSVCP80.dll
msvcr80.dll
zlib1.dll

Download them (google the filenames) and put them in the same folder as the RME.exe file.
If the mapeditor still won't load, you will need to install the NET 2.0 framework.
Download this from: Download: .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

LINUX (Ubuntu):

easy-way:
Click the rme-install file, make sure to run it with administrative privileges.

step-by-step guide:
NOTE: you will to be connected to the internet.
Open a terminal window.

Type: sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list
Add the following line at the end:
deb Index of /ubuntu dapper main

Run the following commands in the terminal:
sudo apt-get curl
curl http://www.tt-solutions.com/vz/key.asc | apt-key add -
If the above doesn't work, try:
wget http://www.tt-solutions.com/vz/key.asc -O - | sudo apt-key add -

Then do:
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get install libwxgtk2.8-0 libboost1.40-all-dev libxml2 libglu1-mesa libgl1-mesa-glx

Now extract the files from the mapeditors archive file. If you cannot open it, please download p7zip:
sudo aptitude install p7zip

Then rightclick on the file called RME, go to properties, Rights and check the "Allow execution as a program" checkbox.

OTHER LINUX DISTROS:
You need libwxgtk2.8.0, and opengl runtime libraries, you may have to compile this yourself depending on whether it's available
on your distribution from the start, you do NOT want the unicode version of these files.

(If you have a guide to submit please contact me, Remere)

@Up I have this Error and i use first and second package. Second don't install on computer ... they don't want install in 64bits Windows 7...

Then what i need to do? (I Install RME2.1 have this .dll and... Error still exist xD

I got "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." I got that after I got MSVCP100.dll, any ideas?

Does it crash when you press 'Properties' on a creature in the editor for anyone else?

Red

It works fine, but I save one map in to 9.20-9.31 version and now I can't load that map again. "Unsupported client version! (8)". Yes, I'v the path of 8.6, 9.20-9.31.

I downloaded the Beta 2, but still the same problem.

Someone? Thanks.

It works fine, but I save one map in to 9.20-9.31 version and now I can't load that map again. "Unsupported client version! (8)". Yes, I'v the path of 8.6, 9.20-9.31.

I downloaded the Beta 2, but still the same problem.

Someone? Thanks.

Looks like your map is corrupted. You will have to start from your backup, hope you have one!

Back