• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.0 Beta

im getting error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." when i try opening RME, anyone know how i can fix this?

Seems like the mapeditor bugs when you try to edit the creature and the spawn properties, atleast for me.

@(UP): Search in Remere's twitter for the link (RME 3.0 BETA2)

I have problem, cuz my friend host server and when I want join RME show error "Connection timed out" any suggestions?

Whenever i open the map editor after a few seconds it closes by itself, any suggestions?

When i click on various maps on my computer...it opens with remeres beta....but no map loads. It has no errors...its just opens.

Sorry for the double post..but i can explain better now. My beta can only load a map if you open the map editor first and then import/open a map into it. However, when i do that and then try to save it as a new map...it wont open again...just goes blank and i cant do anything. Any suggestions?

If you have issues with Version 8.60 not loading I have confirmed that installing the 8.60 client from Remeres site fixes that!

rm only accepts 3.0 beta version 9.31, there is already an rm to rm a 8:54 version 3.1? if there is someone please send me the download link because I'm not thinking required

Back