• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Map Editor 3.0 Beta

It works fine, but I save one map in to 9.20-9.31 version and now I can't load that map again. "Unsupported client version! (8)". Yes, I'v the path of 8.6, 9.20-9.31.

I downloaded the Beta 2, but still the same problem.

Someone? Thanks.

hm.. i save my map and all works ;) but i hate lag/crashs at this version D: when change pallete from RAW to terrarin etd... ;s :(

Ye, 9,2 - 9.31 is kinda bugged. If I save a map, even a new made one with nothing on it, it gives me the wrong client version error

i can't open my 9.1 map, it says to locate my tibia 8.6, when i locate it show a error box "Could not locale tibia.dat tibia.spr, please navigate to your tibia 8.60 instalation folder" and i located the tibia 8.60 instalation folder ! Afff !

@Proteus: I had the problem too that I choose my Tibia 8.6 folder when I was asked to navigate there. I just downloaded the 8.6 Client once again and it worked, downloaded it from remeres website I think...or from some link I found in the support section of this forum, hope that it works for you :)

Looks like your map is corrupted. You will have to start from your backup, hope you have one!

GuHB, I had the same problem, but the you must do something quick and easy ;D
Go to the folder were you saved you RME 3.0 Beta and open your new map again..

File >> Open.. >> And search your new 9.1 map ;D

And you won't have problem's, hope it work's for you, I had the same problem >.<a~
Cya~

GuHB, I had the same problem, but the thing* you must do something quick and easy ;D
Go to the folder were you saved you RME 3.0 Beta and open your new map again..

File >> Open.. >> And search your new 9.1 map ;D

And you won't have problem's, hope it work's for you, I had the same problem >.<
Cya~

Sorry for double quoting, I hate laptops -.-

Hmm, I seem to get the error with msvcr100.dll. I putted into the program folder, into System32, into SysWOW64 but still no work. When I run the program now I get the error with the title "RME.exe - Entry Point Not Found":

The procedure entry point_invalid_parameter_noinfo_noreturn could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll

Anyone have the slightest clue? :eek:

Hmm, I seem to get the error with msvcr100.dll. I putted into the program folder, into System32, into SysWOW64 but still no work. When I run the program now I get the error with the title "RME.exe - Entry Point Not Found":

Anyone have the slightest clue? :eek:

make a copy of the one from your system32 folder and paste it in your Rme 3.0 installation folder, if that doesnt work. PM Me and I'll upload mine. It fixed my brothers map editor.

You could also simply install RME 2.1, which will contain the DLL files, and will allow you to use this Beta version.

I, myself, replaced all of the RME 2.1 files (after installation), with these - and the map editor works perfectly.

Regards,
TibiaWR

This solved all problems. Simple, copy & paste.

Back