• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.6.1

Elime

OTServers.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Remere's Map Editor 3.6.1

Bug fixes
  • Add fix for the editor crashing on save when there are spawns placed where there is no tile - issue
Updated wxWidgets
Uses the latest release of wxWidgets (3.1.3 where previous RME versions has used 3.1.1)
Changes with potential improvements are:
  • Fix several problems with high-DPI displays.
  • Support for per-monitor DPI and dynamic DPI changes under MSW.
  • More generally, many fixes for various controls appearance in high DPI.
  • Important bug fixes for focus handling in wxOSX port.

Mentions from 3.6 release

Introduces new toolbars!
[New|Open|Save|Save as] [Undo|Redo] [Cut|Copy|Paste] [Brush type|Brush size] [Border|Erase] [Zones] [Doors|Windows] [Go to position]
You can place them in any order and toggle them on or off. Available under View -> Toolbars.
toolbars-and-brushes.png
Above you can also see a few new brushes that were added for client 10.98.

Welcome window
Now when you start up the editor you will be presented with this window. Here you can see all your recent maps. Just click any of them to start editing.
welcome-window.png
As you can see you can immediately choose preferences. And there you can set your default client version and path to your .dat and .spr.choose-client.png
So the first time you open the editor you are no longer forced to choose 10.98 before you can choose any other client.

Remere's map editor supports clients form 7.4 all the way up to 10.98.

Downloads available for Windows and macOS.

Download

Last edited:
was the bug that made it impossible to start more than one instance of RME (3.5) fixed?

also, is there an option to disable startup dialog?

was the bug that made it impossible to start more than one instance of RME (3.5) fixed?

also, is there an option to disable startup dialog?
I'm not aware of it. Was the bug ever reported?

The window can currently not be disabled. But when opening a map directly by clicking a .otbm file it will obviously skip the dialog and go straight to the map. Do you have any particular reason for wanting to disable it?

Nothing important, I just dislike this feature. I prefer landing in map window instantly.
Just a habit gained from over 10 years of using mapeditors.
Habit is a stupid reason 🙃. I suggest you go back to whatever version you are used to. I can assure you absolutely nothing has changed there 😄.

is it possible to make RME load monsters from the revscriptsys format as well?

No more super laggy RME for my part! super hyped to see this being released! thank you so much for contributing and upgrading RME!
cant belive it took me so long to see the new release tho ;)

very nice but I can't seem to add new client version to clients.xml, I fill in all the correct information but it still gives "unsupported client version (8)"

Toolbars and new features like "show as minimap", "show wall hooks" are very useful to me
But still, when I try to export the minimap, RME crashes

Im trying to use it with 8.60 and is not working for my is not loading the sprite and the Data file help!

I might be wrong on this one but if i remember correctly 8.60 had like 2 versions, one old and one new.
try both of them and see if it works.
Give it a search here on OTland or google and you will find them, RME webpage used to have it i think.

Whats the chance of getting a bulk replace tool?

Say I want to replace like Brick wall with dirt wall, all for all the walls, there's atleast 8 IDs and I'd have to do a find/replace a bunch of times.

Would it be possbile to add some dialog to assist with bulk replace to replace multiple IDs with other multiple IDs in 1 go?

So is this like the latest most up to date RME version?

i intalled it and it takes tibia 10.98, but when i try to put tibia 8.60 to it, it doesn't read the DAT and SPR File from the folder. Can someone please help with this problem if you had it before Thank you.

Back