• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.6.1

Awesome, freakin love being able to see the animations and the new toolbars and options. Is there any chance of having all the new features and the "Live" dropdown, "Host Server," "Join Server" options on v2.2? I'm no good with c++ so looking into the source myself is a bit tough

Hello

I got a problem with this new map editor. All works fine exept sprites. I use same files spr and dat for new and old but newone can find some of them, for example on old editor shows me all sprites on new one does not do that (red squares).

U know how to fix that?

Anyone elses crash the second you open your map? once i select it the loader just goes grey and does nothing. Happens on all maps i try to load. Actually it crashes when i click any of the buttons in the loader even preferences.

Anyone elses crash the second you open your map? once i select it the loader just goes grey and does nothing. Happens on all maps i try to load. Actually it crashes when i click any of the buttons in the loader even preferences.

Had that happen and stopped at some point.

I could still open it directly from the maps (not the RME.exe)

help someone can help me when i try open map in 7.6 always is Failed to 1.load Houses. 2.when try change something in map and save then engine always crash

Ok im having another problem with this map editor. I open my map and i cant find my map anymore... i open the server to check if it got delete and its there, but i cant find it.. i load the map and everything but i cant see it anymore. can anyone explain what is happening?

NVM Fix it. i hit something in the View map and took everything out of my view..

Last edited:
Bez tytułu.pngin terrain pallete i dont have "grounds" and many sprits from nwe version. 10.98 version

View attachment 43608in terrain pallete i dont have "grounds" and many sprits from nwe version. 10.98 version

Make sure you install some extensions

Make sure you install some extensions
yep! thanks!

Guys if you have problem with map dimension (crash) come here (topic solved)
Code:
https://otland.net/threads/remeres-map-dimensions-bug.269838/#post-2602080

I downloaded it, and it works for most things, but on some maps, I get this error, and I cant find a way to fix it. does 10.100 client even exist?

Attachments

Hello ! Worked amazing for me few days ago and now I cannot make it work again (Version 3.6.1).

1. I downloaded the master branch on GitHub (again)
2. built with no errors or warnings
3. The programs opens
4. [Bugs for me] When I click on 'New' or 'Preferences' the program just stops responding, like in the below screenshot.stop-responding.png

I've tested:
  • Restart PC
  • Build Win32, x64 & debug
  • Cleared %APPDATA% for RME (Idk if it was old stuff)

Any ideas? It worked a couple of days ago and now doesn't anymore.

Edit: Using VS19 to build

Last edited:
Hello ! Worked amazing for me few days ago and now I cannot make it work again (Version 3.6.1).

3. The programs opens
4. [Bugs for me] When I click on 'New' or 'Preferences' the program just stops responding, like in the below screenshot.View attachment 44472

I've tested:
  • Restart PC

I have had the same issue since i first installed it, the best work around is to launch the editor by clicking on your map file, it skips that splash screen all together which causes the crashes. I haven't been able to fix it the main screen crashing and have tried pretty much everything. Launching through the map itself is an easy work around until the issues fixed.

3. The programs opens
4. [Bugs for me] When I click on 'New' or 'Preferences' the program just stops responding, like in the below screenshot.View attachment 44472

I've tested:
  • Restart PC

I've had this happen a couple of times and the issue comes and goes for unknown reasons after some time. Not sure if its related to some config file or maybe the map history in the splash screen? Annoying bug.

3. The programs opens

I've tested:
  • Restart PC

I am in the EXACT same situation rn... evrything was working absolutely fine, been mapping all week. then i decided to download real tibia again (without deleting any of the clients or resources i use for RME mind you) and since then it just wont open when i click new or preferences... and if i click open and go to my map it freezes after that. i tried deleting all the backup map files, completely removing RME from my comp and reinstalling, tried restarting PC and hard shutdowns, even deleted all my clients and redownloaded the ones i needed for RME and still it just crashes over and over... so strange

Back