• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 3.6.1

I am in the EXACT same situation rn... evrything was working absolutely fine, been mapping all week. then i decided to download real tibia again (without deleting any of the clients or resources i use for RME mind you) and since then it just wont open when i click new or preferences... and if i click open and go to my map it freezes after that. i tried deleting all the backup map files, completely removing RME from my comp and reinstalling, tried restarting PC and hard shutdowns, even deleted all my clients and redownloaded the ones i needed for RME and still it just crashes over and over... so strange

Open from the map file itself. Not sure if its an issue with map names or something but it tends to go away after some time/reboot/no idea.

Open from the map file itself. Not sure if its an issue with map names or something but it tends to go away after some time/reboot/no idea.
I noticed that in a prior comment and tried it, it worked, thanks!

Hello ! Worked amazing for me few days ago and now I cannot make it work again (Version 3.6.1).

1. I downloaded the master branch on GitHub (again)
2. built with no errors or warnings
3. The programs opens
4. [Bugs for me] When I click on 'New' or 'Preferences' the program just stops responding, like in the below screenshot.View attachment 44472

I've tested:
  • Restart PC
  • Build Win32, x64 & debug
  • Cleared %APPDATA% for RME (Idk if it was old stuff)

Any ideas? It worked a couple of days ago and now doesn't anymore.

Edit: Using VS19 to build
Any errors in the console? Has anyone found a way to reproduce this problem?

Any fix for "Live mapping"?

I've set it up, opened ports, tried via Hamachi, but anyone who tries to join server just joins and instantly disconnects :/

Back